What's new

Yuck yuck yuck

It's not an either or thing. Yes, it happens everywhere. But it happens in Utah more. Utah also gets a higher blame for things.

Horribly behavior is everywhere I've ever been. But that doesn't excuse it.
Oh ********. It just makes bspn more. Go to a Giants Game in Philly wearing a NY Jersey, You would be lucky to leave with any of your teeth.

Is your IQ above 70?
Yes. More importantly, I'm widely read enough to know the BLM creates events of a specific duration (usually about 3 hours), asking people to protest peacefully throughout. The single BLM event that had violence occurred in Utah.

You can certainly point to antifa that damage property (as well as right-wing provocateurs doing the same), but it's not BLM and doesn't happen at their events.

As to why you choose media source that blame a peaceful black group for the actions of destructive white people, and why you so readily buy into that lie, I will leave that for you to contemplate.

As to why you choose media source that blame a peaceful black group for the actions of destructive white people, and why you so readily buy into that lie, I will leave that for you to contemplate.

Wait, is this critical race theory? Blame white conservatives after marxist antifa and BLM burnt down America last summer?

It's gonna be a different summer this year, your boy Chet Hanks let you know.

Wait, is this critical race theory? Blame white conservatives after marxist antifa and BLM burnt down America last summer?

What's marxist antifa? What does that even mean? Is it the same as cultural marxism and globalists? I don't speak Fox News.

Last edited:
Yes. More importantly, I'm widely read enough to know the BLM creates events of a specific duration (usually about 3 hours), asking people to protest peacefully throughout. The single BLM event that had violence occurred in Utah.

You can certainly point to antifa that damage property (as well as right-wing provocateurs doing the same), but it's not BLM and doesn't happen at their events.

Is the violent BLM event you cite the one that occurred last summer when that one older man got out of his car and pointed a bow and arrow at people? As I remember, that wasn't an official BLM protest either. The official one was held in the morning (might have been a different day too) at the court building. As you said, it had a set duration, was peaceful, and then the crowd dispersed. Some of the violent protests over the summer occurred at night and were done by various out of control groups. Although, I'm sure a guy stepping out of his car to point a bow and arrow at people didn't help things.

At any rate, it wasn't like any of these protests saw a political party lying about an election for months finalized by having a rally in DC where they told the protesters to "fight" and "kick ***" right before they broke the huddle to hang Mike Pence. Soooooo... ‍♂️

Law and order and stuff... I guess

Is the violent BLM event you cite the one that occurred last summer when that one older man got out of his car and pointed a bow and arrow at people?

Law and order and stuff... I guess
No, I was thinking about this one and the multiple times it's happened to Asians by the same perpetrators this summer. NSFW Language

This is BLM, poor old man just trying to protect his business. DAMN WHITEY!!!

Sine it seems you rely on mass media, I don't blame you for being completely ignorant on what critical race theory may or may not be, nor for being ignorant that antifa come from all positions on the political spectrum, nor for being ignorant about the role of white provocateurs. I don't blame "white conservatives" for the actions of antifa nor for the actions of the provocateurs, though.

Repeating the lie that BLM burned stuff just makes you a deliberate liar, instead of an unknowing liar. Why you prefer this lie to the truth is, again, something for you to contemplate.

I don't recall hearing the name Chet Hanks before. When I looked it up, I was linked to Tom Hanks/Rita ?Wilson's kid. Why would he be "my boy"?

Last I checked, every summer has been different than the previous summer for the entirety of my life, yet nother ever really changes.

Repeating the lie that BLM burned stuff just makes you a deliberate liar, instead of an unknowing liar. Why you prefer this lie to the truth is, again, something for you to contemplate.
Yup, 70 IQ...The post above yours proves it. Post #146 if you need help

This is BLM, poor old man just trying to protect his business. DAMN WHITEY!!!
I would ask you to state how you can identify any BLM member or activity in this video, but I already know you can't. BTW, in case you didn't notice, the people helping the injured guy were protestors. You actaully disproved your position here. Was that deliberate?

Yup, 70 IQ...The post above yours proves it. Post #146 if you need help
Are you saying this because you have no evidence and no way to defend your position, so all you have left is to attack me? Do you think that does any credit to you?

Are you saying this because you have no evidence and no way to defend your position, so all you have left is to attack me? Do you think that does any credit to you?
Those same "LOOTERS" who attacked the man, burnt down his store. Why do you think the poor old WHITEY had a fire extinguisher in his hands?

Someone who was a bystander who agreed with the BLM movement said it was wrong and helped the man. Are you so dense to not realize that, is that how you argue in whataboutisms?

You hate WHITEY that much?

Those same "LOOTERS" who attacked the man, burnt down his store. Why do you think the poor old WHITEY had a fire extinguisher in his hands?
I thank you for acknowledging you have no reason to say these vandals (was anything taken?) were BLM. I know that's not easy for you.

Someone who was a bystander who agreed with the BLM movement said it was wrong and helped the man.
Yes, I pointed that out. I am glad you agree with this also.

Are you so dense to not realize that, is that how you argue in whataboutisms?
I have not used a "whataboutism", which would require using a comparable (or worse) criminal (in this case) act to justify a criminal act. Rather, I specified that the perpatrators of this criminal act were not affiliated with a specific organization you wish to attack. Perhaps you should learn a little more about fallacious arguments before you start to label positions as fallacious.

You hate WHITEY that much?
Whitey was a hell of a manager, including the '82 series win (at least, that's what "Whitey" refers to around here). I hear Boston thinks of a different person, and I hear a lot of people hate him. Are you from Boston?

I thank you for acknowledging you have no reason to say these vandals (was anything taken?) were BLM. I know that's not easy for you.

Yes, I pointed that out. I am glad you agree with this also.

I have not used a "whataboutism", which would require using a comparable (or worse) criminal (in this case) act to justify a criminal act. Rather, I specified that the perpatrators of this criminal act were not affiliated with a specific organization you wish to attack. Perhaps you should learn a little more about fallacious arguments before you start to label positions as fallacious.

Whitey was a hell of a manager, including the '82 series win (at least, that's what "Whitey" refers to around here). I hear Boston thinks of a different person, and I hear a lot of people hate him. Are you from Boston?
To hell with anyone who supports that garbage.

Bring that **** to Utah and find out about the Long Range Mormons, hunters, and avid gun collectors. Soy cupcakes don't dare, keep it in the **** holes

To hell with anyone who supports that garbage.
Whitey Herzog was garbage? Why do you say that?

Bring that **** to Utah and find out about the Long Range Mormons, hunters, and avid gun collectors. Soy cupcakes don't dare, keep it in the **** holes
Why would any of those people hate Whitey Herzog? I'm not following you at all.

Yeah, I'd deflect too if I was a self hating white.
Um, you *are* a self-hating white person. Your hate practically drips off the page, and I have never met anyone who hates the way you do without having some level of self-hate.

In order to "deflect", there would have to be something that is an attack. Since you have given up trying to provide evidence in favor of insults, there is nothing to deflect.