What's new

Yuck yuck yuck

For what? Saying that it's okay to defend property from looters and thieves who are trying to destroy the country?
No, for blaming innocent people for these crimes. Do you enjoy the thought of locking up peole who have committed no crimes?

However, I don't think you have done anything worth being banned.

No, for blaming innocent people for these crimes. Do you enjoy the thought of locking up peole who have committed no crimes?

However, I don't think you have done anything worth being banned.
INNOCENT PEOPLE, LMAO

Tell that to this guys family *******
NSFW Language

I deleted it because I misinterpreted your post.

I disagree with it still, but I thought you were saying something much worse.
Maybe read a bit before you spout off uninformed then?

There was no BLM event going on at that time. That's all the proof I need.

Now, I await your proof of any BLM person being involved.
Excuse me, that was Kenosha WI. There was a BLM event that happened there, in fact, they bused people in from Chicago. That is where the hero Kyle Rittenhouse defended his life.

So what the **** are you talking about?

Excuse me, that was Kenosha WI. There was a BLM event that happened there, in fact, they bused people in from Chicago. That is where the hero Kyle Rittenhouse defended his life.

Funny, Rittenhouse bussed himself in from a different state. I've yet to see evidence of anybody being bussed in from Chicago, so what are you talking about. You speak about something as if it's fact, when it's conjecture. Were you on a bus from Chicago?

Funny, Rittenhouse bussed himself in from a different state. I've yet to see evidence of anybody being bussed in from Chicago, so what are you talking about. You speak about something as if it's fact, when it's conjecture. Were you on a bus from Chicago?
Actually, Rittenhouse didn't bus himself in from anywhere, he drove the night before from a border town 20 miles away. He killed two confirmed pedophiles and a shot a domestic abuser, this is Antifa that Liberals are defending.

Oh I see, so this is the lefts new tatic, deflect with another question. This is kinda like, there is no Antifa...we're all Antifa garbage...bunch of pedos.

There was confirmed BLM event in Kenosha WI the night that man from the video was attacked. I was responding to One Brow saying it wasn't a BLM event when in fact it was. There are videos of the buses from Chicago being unloaded in a Kenosha grocery store.

The Black Lives Matter event was hours earlier. During the actual Black Lives Matter event, there was no violence. The organizers ended their protest and left. They were not there during the violence.

I am sure you are smart enough to understand the meaning of the words "at that time". Why did you think they were not important in my sentence?

So, got any evidence any of the vandals were a part of Black Lives Matter, or even attended that event?

Reality. The truth. What we can show, what we can know.

The Black Lives Matter event was hours earlier. During the actual Black Lives Matter event, there was no violence. The organizers ended their protest and left. They were not there during the violence.

I am sure you are smart enough to understand the meaning of the words "at that time". Why did you think they were not important in my sentence?
Cool, we can both play this game.

Why do you defend pedophiles?

The game where we say exactly what we mean? I have been so doing. I see no evidence you have been so doing.
No, you lied twice previously in another thread where I was engaged with you. You continue to deflect that it was BLM who burnt down that mans store, looted his goods, and sucker punched him. You continue to defend these people knowing full well they were part of the BLM activities that took place for over 36 hours. It's disingenuous to have a serious conversation with you, you deflect for known criminals.
I'm sure you think you have some sort of point to make. Please continue.
Absolutely I do, I've seen you continually defend Antifa on this site. People involved with Antifa are known pedophiles, and any time a new Antifa creep is thrown up on Twitter, so is their pedophile criminal record. In fact, Kyle Rittenhouse killed two convicted pedophiles on that day. So I'll ask again, why do you defend pedophiles?

No, you lied twice previously in another thread where I was engaged with you.
Based on the way you have conducted yourself in this thread, I see no reason to believe you have described any other thread accurately.

You continue to deflect that it was BLM who burnt down that mans store, looted his goods, and sucker punched him.
No, I am outright denying it. Further, I am pointing out you have zero evidence for your claim. You are spreading a lie; it's just that simple. If you believe that lie, that means someone else is using you as a dupe.

You continue to defend these people knowing full well they were part of the BLM activities that took place for over 36 hours.
There have never been Black Lives Matter protests that took place for over 36 hours. This is a fiction. You are spreading a lie.

It's disingenuous to have a serious conversation with you, you deflect for known criminals.
Except, you don't know that Black Lives Matter activists were involved in these crimes. You're spreading lies and gossip, with no remorse nor conscience.
Absolutely I do, I've seen you continually defend Antifa on this site.
There are antifa. There is no Antifa (capital A), because there is no central organization.

Most antifa are worth defending, some are not.
People involved with Antifa are known pedophiles,
That's hardly a surprise. There are pedophiles associated with every human organization and movement of any significant size. There are pedophiles in the Boy Scouts, every religious organization, every liberal and conservative organization.

If that's the basis for your claim that I "defend pedophiles", by that same logic you want to break up families and support prostitution. When acting as antifa, they are opposing government over-reach, not supporting pedophilia.

and any time a new Antifa creep is thrown up on Twitter, so is their pedophile criminal record.
Many of which are false, such as the claim you made next in your post.

In fact, Kyle Rittenhouse killed two convicted pedophiles on that day.
Another lie.

Snopes....LMAO

You're a clown.

I promise you, none of this **** will happen in Utah.

Again, why do you defend pedophiles?