What's new

Zach Lavine's rise to greatness

Vegas had them at 42 wins this year, ESPN forecast had them at 39, and many people predicted them to get the 8th seed.

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

Well damn thats stupid. Thats why [MENTION=249]NAOS[/MENTION] is so dumb. He gets all his info from. so called "experts"

Seriously, how the **** does that make any sense that a team that young is expected to make the playoffs. The **** pretty much never happens.

They will though pretty soon. They have to drop that scrub Rubio first and play Tyus Jones and Kris Dunn instead. Then they need a better bench too.

Lavine cant do everything. He needs help.

Well damn thats stupid. Thats why [MENTION=249]NAOS[/MENTION] is so dumb. He gets all his info from. so called "experts"

Seriously, how the **** does that make any sense that a team that young is expected to make the playoffs. The **** pretty much never happens.

They will though pretty soon. They have to drop that scrub Rubio first and play Tyus Jones and Kris Dunn instead. Then they need a better bench too.

Lavine cant do everything. He needs help.

Crazy how it's easy to call something retarded in hindsight when you know it's wrong.

Has Hack given any evidence for his claims in this thread? More than what his eyeballs say? Has he refuted any of the many arguments against his stance with something besides teenagerish bully tactics?

[MENTION=1988]Stoked[/MENTION] [MENTION=1]Jason[/MENTION] [MENTION=631]ONE LOVE[/MENTION], ETC

I submit this thread as an example of trolling that yall should get more serious about if you want to enforce consistent standards around here. I think it's fair to call this one long example of distraction and bad-mood generation.

Has Hack given any evidence for his claims in this thread? More than what his eyeballs say? Has he refuted any of the many arguments against his stance with something besides teenagerish bully tactics?

@<a href="https://jazzfanz.com/member.php?u=1988" target="_blank">Stoked</a> @<a href="https://jazzfanz.com/member.php?u=1" target="_blank">Jason</a> @<a href="https://jazzfanz.com/member.php?u=631" target="_blank">ONE LOVE</a>, ETC

I submit this thread as an example of trolling that yall should get more serious about if you want to enforce consistent standards around here. I think it's fair to call this one long example of distraction and bad-mood generation.

I submitted evidence. You just choose ignore it.

[video=youtube_share;roUyYnkIzlw]https://youtu.be/roUyYnkIzlw

I also posted his season long stats

LaVine had a team worst -12 that game and they lost. lmao

Then, thats just evidence of how that stat is pointless, useless, garbage, etc..

He had 40 points on 13 for 21 shots.

Oh yeah, it was the Kings too, who just beat the Jazz the game before. I guess the Jazz players suck too. Right?

Then, thats just evidence of how that stat is pointless, useless, garbage, etc..

He had 40 points on 13 for 21 shots.

Oh yeah, it was the Kings too, who just beat the Jazz the game before. I guess the Jazz players suck too. Right?

Yeah, the players who lost the lead had terrible +/- (comparable to LaVine's) were awful. Injuries suck. Thanks for helping me validate +/-.

Yeah, the players who lost the lead had terrible +/- (comparable to LaVine's) were awful. Injuries suck. Thanks for helping me validate +/-.

You have heard of coincidence, right? You know its team game, right? You know that one player can be playing good while others arent, right? You know what variables are, right? You do know that every single player that has played this game has had a negative plus minus as some point, right?

You arent making a good point son. I promise you that this is much more complex than you realize.

You have heard of coincidence, right? You know its team game, right? You know that one player can be playing good while others arent, right? You know what variables are, right? You do know that every single player that has played this game has had a negative plus minus as some point, right?

You arent making a good point son. I promise you that this is much more complex than you realize.

So is it complex? Or is it just LaVine has good stats so he is good? Make up your mind.

The dude is a trash *** defender.

[MENTION=1988]Stoked[/MENTION] [MENTION=1]Jason[/MENTION] [MENTION=631]ONE LOVE[/MENTION], ETC

Seems like you're the only one trolling here tbph.

would you like to back that up? where and how do you see instances of trolling? Or are you gonna take the Hack Road and just say wrong things, without substantiation?

You are totally trolling me. You do it everyday.

Wasn't hack pimping nik stauskas doe?