What's new

Zach Lavine's rise to greatness

This thread is funny and all but as the poster who first posted "Zach LaVine" on this forum I've gotta point out this thread doesn't fully encapsulate the Jazzfanz-LaVine hysteria..

I've argued about 100's of players on this forum over the years but LaVine is definitely right at the top of the list of players that people pulled grade AAA ********* (Petty stuff at that) out of their asses to try and make their arguments for and against (mainly against).

So this thread is damned amusing, just not nearly as amusing as what was posted in the Draftee's thread at the time... Gotta also remember Draftexpress had LaVine projected in the 2nd rd until the very end of the process, which really helped fan the flames of so many LaVine deniers

This thread is funny and all but as the poster who first posted "Zach LaVine" on this forum I've gotta point out this thread doesn't fully encapsulate the Jazzfanz-LaVine hysteria..

I've argued about 100's of players on this forum over the years but LaVine is definitely right at the top of the list of players that people pulled grade AAA ********* (Petty stuff at that) out of their asses to try and make their arguments for and against (mainly against).

So this thread is damned amusing, just not nearly as amusing as what was posted in the Draftee's thread at the time... Gotta also remember Draftexpress had LaVine projected in the 2nd rd until the very end of the process, which really helped fan the flames of so many LaVine deniers

Good on ya for not having your head up your ***.

I only talk mad **** about it because of how stupid people are about it. Particularly [MENTION=249]NAOS[/MENTION]. He is about the biggest jackass on the forum. Has no clue what a good ball player looks like. But tries to talk like he does.

And tbh, you probably did call Lavine before me. I dont generally do too much scouting of college players. I dont have the time too. I feel like if I did I would get a lot right though.

Once I see a player play with other NBA players it becomes really obvious whether or not they will be good. Thats why its rather hilarious to troll the dumb asses on this site because I know I can bump the thread later and clown them rather easily. Lot of hacks on this forum.

It was actually rather obvious to see that Zach was going to be good. Thats why I made the thread. So it would sucker all the hacks on this forum into it and they would out themselves for everyone to see.

Gotcha hacks. Now we know who is just guessing and relying on what other people say.

Great to see my dude in the JFC draft achieving. Had a lot of deniers myself who have voted against me. It's all good broz. Just enjoy the bball.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Zach may turn into a good player.

When I saw him play in-person a few times (at UCLA), he looked soft in all the wrong ways. All I've said is that it would take years to turn himself into a different type of player. I've never said that was impossible.

At this point, acting like he's a sure thing is just stupid fanboy behavior.

^a post from within this very same ****ty thread^

Zach is further along than I thought he'd be at this point. And it looks like he's going to solidify himself in this league. According to all reports, he's working hard. Good for him.

I still see empty-stating; his IQ is still questionable but he's strong enough now to use his athleticism to turn more difficult scenarios to his favor; I also have seen more than a few times when the young wolves pad their stats at the end of out-of-reach games; defense is still a major problem.

Also, how many games are they winning??

This thread is a dumpsite. Never once does Hack present a reasoned, supported argument. He thinks that shouting and pointing will make it clear he's been right all along.

Last edited:
Zach would be coming off the bench for the jazz right now (if the jazz were healthy, of course). Can we start a fanboy thread for every player that could be our 6th or 7th man?

Offense: Pts per 100 Poss.
ON COURT: 110.1
OFF COURT: 109.8
NET: +0.3
Defense: Pts per 100 Poss.
ON COURT: 115.7
OFF COURT: 107.0
NET: +8.7
Net Points per 100 Possessions
ON COURT: -5.6
OFF COURT: +2.8
NET: -8.4

As of today, a 9-21 team is clearly better when Zach is on the bench.

Zach would be coming off the bench for the jazz right now (if the jazz were healthy, of course). Can we start a fanboy thread for every player that could be our 6th or 7th man?

Being a starter does not mean much in the Jazz though. The team is very deep and the gap is too small between starters and the bench in many positions. Also the rotation can always shaken up in accordance with who the team is facing with. Add injuries. Zach would start half the season and would make Dante get sent to DL or get traded.

Good on ya for not having your head up your ***.

I only talk mad **** about it because of how stupid people are about it. Particularly [MENTION=249]NAOS[/MENTION]. He is about the biggest jackass on the forum. Has no clue what a good ball player looks like. But tries to talk like he does.

And tbh, you probably did call Lavine before me. I dont generally do too much scouting of college players. I dont have the time too. I feel like if I did I would get a lot right though.

Once I see a player play with other NBA players it becomes really obvious whether or not they will be good. Thats why its rather hilarious to troll the dumb asses on this site because I know I can bump the thread later and clown them rather easily. Lot of hacks on this forum.
Y'all going to ****?

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

Offense: Pts per 100 Poss.
ON COURT: 110.1
OFF COURT: 109.8
NET: +0.3
Defense: Pts per 100 Poss.
ON COURT: 115.7
OFF COURT: 107.0
NET: +8.7
Net Points per 100 Possessions
ON COURT: -5.6
OFF COURT: +2.8
NET: -8.4

As of today, a 9-21 team is clearly better when Zach is on the bench.

Lmao

Doubling down on your retardedness huh?

Funny that a guy you think would be sitting on the Jazs bench, destroys the Jazs starters when they play. That makes a lot of sense.

You obviously still dont understand what the concept of a team is, or the concept of age.

Again. I reiterate. You are a total hack that is only guessing. You dont have the slightest ****ing clue what a good basketball player looka like.

They were predicted to make playoffs.

Who predicted that? Link please? Who would predict a team of 21 year olds would make the playoffs? Even if someone did, that still doesnt change anything. They are still a team of 21 year olds. Its not expected.

People around have been saying for forever that the Jazz have been too young and its not expected. They are reaching their mid 20's, and it still hasnt happened. Explain how that makes any sense? Is Hayward garbage then?

Being a starter does not mean much in the Jazz though. The team is very deep and the gap is too small between starters and the bench in many positions. Also the rotation can always shaken up in accordance with who the team is facing with. Add injuries. Zach would start half the season and would make Dante get sent to DL or get traded.

Addictionary is smarter than NAOS

Who predicted that? Link please? Who would predict a team of 21 year olds would make the playoffs? Even if someone did, that still doesnt change anything. They are still a team of 21 year olds. Its not expected.

People around have been saying for forever that the Jazz have been too young and its not expected. They are reaching their mid 20's, and it still hasnt happened. Explain how that makes any sense? Is Hayward garbage then?
A lot of people.

^a post from within this very same ****ty thread^

Zach is further along than I thought he'd be at this point. And it looks like he's going to solidify himself in this league. According to all reports, he's working hard. Good for him.

I still see empty-stating; his IQ is still questionable but he's strong enough now to use his athleticism to turn more difficult scenarios to his favor; I also have seen more than a few times when the young wolves pad their stats at the end of out-of-reach games; defense is still a major problem.

Also, how many games are they winning??

This thread is a dumpsite. Never once does Hack present a reasoned, supported argument. He thinks that shouting and pointing will make it clear he's been right all along.

You think you have reasoned arguments?

"According to all reports"?

lmfao, you garbage ****ing hack. Again,no ****ing clue. You have to wait til someone informs you. Thats ****ing weak bruh.