What's new

Zero Points

homeytennis

That is the amount of points Niang, Morgan, Shaq, Brantley and Forrest have scored this season for the Jazz. Who breaks the ice first? Who scores last? The suspense is intense.

Niang gets the minutes and is asked to hoist it up. It will be him. I like his recent defense so we will see.

I don't see why we don't just go with an 8 man rotation. Cut Niang out and give the extra minutes to Joe, Favs and Clarkson.

Niang isn't an NBA talent, The Jazz are a big joke for having him on our roster and Quin is a clown to continue to play him. Oni, Forrest and Elijah are already way better than him.

I think you might be right. I hope you're right. I hope it gets proven soon. If they are better and Niang drops from 8th/9th man to 14th/15th man - that means our team got significantly better.

NWG had 15 points in 14 minutes in a preseason game not that long ago. I agree he was a scrub but at least he produced when called upon.

And Niang scored like 10 points in 3 minutes the last preseason game he played.

I really don’t understand this hate boner for Niang. He’s barely played and taken 4 shots. If he made two of them is he suddenly a god or something?

Really can’t take anyone seriously who thinks that missing 4 shots is the end of the world.

And Niang scored like 10 points in 3 minutes the last preseason game he played.

I really don’t understand this hate boner for Niang. He’s barely played and taken 4 shots. If he made two of them is he suddenly a god or something?

Really can’t take anyone seriously who thinks that missing 4 shots is the end of the world.
When the Jazz struggle like they have the last couple of games, it seems to me that bench production is vital. If Quin doesn't have faith in the bench, it appears there are guys that recently got waived that might fill the bill.

When the Jazz struggle like they have the last couple of games, it seems to me that bench production is vital. If Quin doesn't have faith in the bench, it appears there are guys that recently got waived that might fill the bill.

Niang just needs to make the shot. He’s good at making them. He’s proven this. If he made 2/4, would he suddenly be the best shooter in NBA history? If your answer is no, than there is no reason to freak out about him going 0/4.

When did Quin ever have faith in any of the players that were cut??

Eh. There are only so many minutes to go around. I'd say the real key is for our starters to start playing better, not for us to have different and not really measurably superior ninth through twelfth men. If Bojan and DM shoot to their career averages we're coasting right now.

Is Niang the whipping boy this season or is it Royce? I lose track. Last year it was Conley, right? We are a darn good team if Niang is your worst player. He had a higher EFG than Bojan and Jingles.