What's new

ZION

Lakers are going to win the lottery. You can bump this post when it happens. NBA ratings would soar through the roof with Zion and Lebron + 1 other max FA against Boston with AD and Kyrie. Would set an all-time high.

Lakers are going to win the lottery. You can bump this post when it happens. NBA ratings would soar through the roof with Zion and Lebron + 1 other max FA against Boston with AD and Kyrie. Would set an all-time high.

Ratings will soar with Zion, KD and Kyrie in NY.

This is ****ing insane. Lebron as amazing as he is never had this kind of quickness and instant hops. Or did he? Look at every one of these highlights and look at them again.

Yes. Lebron was the most freakish athlete I’ve ever seen. It’s a tough comparison since lebron is owning high school kids. Had he played at duke, like Zion, I think we might see very similar highlights. Lebron is jumping from the free throw line on some of these flushes.

Time will tell. One year from now let's see where he's at. I'll gladly eat crow if he lives up to the hype train.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz
If you'll gladly eat crow if he's good and have not made a single point about why you dislike him now. Then why don't you just be a fan instead of a contrarian from the start?

i've only seen short bits and pieces of this dude, i thought a more powerful and heavy Julius Randle Can anyone give a quick summary of what more he is than this ??

Yes. Lebron was the most freakish athlete I’ve ever seen. It’s a tough comparison since lebron is owning high school kids. Had he played at duke, like Zion, I think we might see very similar highlights. Lebron is jumping from the free throw line on some of these flushes.

This.
Zion is amazing. Lebron too. I mean lebron is about as much of a freak athlete as any we have ever seen.
Plus his passing ability.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

i've only seen short bits and pieces of this dude, i thought a more powerful and heavy Julius Randle Can anyone give a quick summary of what more he is than this ??

More athletic. Better shooter at this stage of his career. Better ball handler

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

If you'll gladly eat crow if he's good and have not made a single point about why you dislike him now. Then why don't you just be a fan instead of a contrarian from the start?

I told why I don't like him. He looks entitled out there. Like, he thinks he's better than everyone and success will just come easily because he's the chosen one.

We good here?

I told why I don't like him. He looks entitled out there. Like, he thinks he's better than everyone and success will just come easily because he's the chosen one.

We good here?

So you're not going to date him?

but style of game in the NBA Skills wise ??
He has relentless motor aka Farried or Noah...so that alone will make him walking double double... Plus decent looking jumper. I am just worried how long his knees will last after landing that 280 lbs body after 40 inch vertical rebounds or dunks during 82 game season.