What's new

♣♧ Lucky ♧♣ Game Thread Jazz vs Memphis 8:00 Sat 3/16

I think the Jazz can hang with Memphis for most of the game and keep it competitive. If the Jazz can get out of their lazy slump we can pull of the upset. I wouldn't be surprised either way as far as who wins

Memphis will be slapping knots on our heads.....faster than we can rub them! You want Corbin fired? We need to keep losing home games.

2qs9wt2.jpg

Lets go get this W! Yaay..

I've determined that carolinajazz uses the second highest amount of exclamation marks on the board, with Zulu using the most.

....believe it or not, I used to have the most posts on this board, until they cleared the clock on us when they switched over! However, I'm still reigning king of posts mentioning "jailhouse tats" and "hip hop" basketball.....of which both records will NEVER be broken!

....believe it or not, I used to have the most posts on this board, until they cleared the clock on us when they switched over! However, I'm still reigning king of posts mentioning "jailhouse tats" and "hip hop" basketball.....of which both records will NEVER be broken!
Speaking of broken records...

Hopefully Big Z fouls out Big Al so we can see UnderKanter.

I would love to see the young guys play hard and get good minutes but receive a L. We need to distance ourselves from that #8 seed as much as possible. Who wants to be blown out in 4 games against OKC/SA? Wasn't last year good enough?

If we play the vets substantial minutes, I want to lose. If we play the C4 substantial minutes I'll be happy with the outcome either way.

I want to see Favors Burks Kanter Hayward get playoff experience , rather than have the team move up a couple spots in the draft.

Yeah that playoff experience did wonders for our young guys....just look at how their starts and minutes have increased...I was excited to make the playoffs last year, but this year I think we need to miss

I want to see Favors Burks Kanter Hayward get playoff experience , rather than have the team move up a couple spots in the draft.

Like last year?

Yeah I can definitely see the difference right now that 4 blowouts against sa gave our young guys... No way kanter and favors beast those teams a few weeks ago if we hadnt been been swept by sa last year...

Anybody know what the injury situation is looking like for the jazz? Are any of our "vets" out with inury? (fingers crossed)