What's new

♣♧ Lucky ♧♣ Game Thread Jazz vs Memphis 8:00 Sat 3/16

Anybody know what the injury situation is looking like for the jazz? Are any of our "vets" out with inury? (fingers crossed)

I usually hope for Millsap to be out. I like him just as much as anyone, but isn't his game getting a little bit redundant at this point?
He doesn't even mix it up anymore..... and anytime he's suffering through an injury, he completely stinks up the court offensively.

Greeting from London. Just got back from Abbey Road, hanging out with Ken Scott. Worked on the White Album, Bowie's Ziggy Stardust stuff, Elton John etc. Good humble guy. Lives in america now. We bonded.

Oh, and the Jazz are on TV here at 4 am! Life is good. Now back to my extra smooth John Smith's ale.

Cheerio jazzfanz

I usually hope for Millsap to be out. I like him just as much as anyone, but isn't his game getting a little bit redundant at this point?
He doesn't even mix it up anymore..... and anytime he's suffering through an injury, he completely stinks up the court offensively.

Millsap is overrated.

So is Big Al.

Mo and Ma Williams are crap, so is Foye, too.

Leaded by the worst coach in the NBA: 'Big Boobs' Corbin.

'Clueless' Mo < Burks
'Chucker' Foye < Hayward
Mar-will-less < Carroll
Shorty Sap < Kanter
Fatterson < Favors

'Big Boobs' and 'It's only one game' Corbin < Crap

I haven't seen you in a while Silencer, it's good to see you post.

If we play the vets substantial minutes, I want to lose. If we play the C4 substantial minutes I'll be happy with the outcome either way.

I want to disagree and bully you but I just can't. This makes too much sense.

Let's see

Jefferson vs Gasol
I have to give it to Gasol.

Millsap vs Randolph
Randolph

Prince vs Williams/Caroll
Wash

Foye vs Allen
Foye will struggle again tonight, Allen

Mo vs Conley
Mo might be slightly better, but not by much.

This doesn't look good.

Let's see

Jefferson vs Gasol
I have to give it to Gasol.

Millsap vs Randolph
Randolph

Prince vs Williams/Caroll
Wash

Foye vs Allen
Foye will struggle again tonight, Allen

Mo vs Conley
Mo might be slightly better, but not by much.

This doesn't look good.

Hmm.... I disagree.

I think Jefferson takes Gasol anyday, especially with Favors anchoring the defense.

Millsap is an overall better player than Randolph, but he has been pretty lame lately.

Marvin has been on the up and up, and Caroll will shut down Prince anyday.

Agreed with the Foye analysis, as most shooters struggle against Allen.

Mo is better than Conley, but I don't think Mo will be able to stop his passing skills.

It'll be a close game, but as long as Ty continues to give Millsap and Jefferson less than 25 minutes. It'll be all good.

Hmm.... I disagree.

I think Jefferson takes Gasol anyday, especially with Favors anchoring the defense.

Millsap is an overall better player than Randolph, but he has been pretty lame lately.

Marvin has been on the up and up, and Caroll will shut down Prince anyday.

Agreed with the Foye analysis, as most shooters struggle against Allen.

Mo is better than Conley, but I don't think Mo will be able to stop his passing skills.

It'll be a close game, but as long as Ty continues to give Millsap and Jefferson less than 25 minutes. It'll be all good.

This is one of the dumbest analyses of players I've ever seen.

Gordon is starting.....

at the 3

Dang it, now we have Marvin and Carroll off the bench? Byby to Carrols minutes, and Marvin plays better with Mo on the floor.

Gordon will get the start tonight. My link is in your mom's ......

Well thats not where I found it.

Jody Genessy @DJJazzyJody about 36 minutes ago
Jazz starters: Mo Williams, Randy Foye, Gordon Hayward, Paul Millsap and Al Jefferson. #MEMatUTA

Anyone think that this is the wrong move to the starting line up?

Honestly, Hayward has been struggling a bit and now you are going to put him in the game exclusively with heavy usage players and chuckers? That seems that it will be a great move.

#sarcasm

Seems like the Jazz have already tried starting Hayward and it wasn't to successful.
While I agree that Hayward should be starting, just not with the group he has to start with. Maybe it will work out this time.

Let's start no one. We tried that?

I mean, let's start the Jazz Gals .. at least I'd be entertained. Which is what really matters.