What's new

♣♧ Lucky ♧♣ Game Thread Jazz vs Memphis 8:00 Sat 3/16

Favors in for Millsap...? How about you get Jefferson off the ****ing court Tyron??

We need to trade one of our 1sts this year to some team for their unconditional 1st next year. Some ****ty team. Because we're going to need one of those studs to have any kind of a shot at being legit.

Isn't it cute that Corbin plays musical chairs with the starters except for the 4 and 5 positions? It's like he's trying everything but benching the problem... Big al

Corbin's a dumbass and at this point I don't think he'll ever get it. It's unbelievable that this idiot can't figure out what we all found out at the start of LAST season.

I love big z. He reminds me of so many older bigger dudes at the red center or ward ball. Super physical sweet post moves and no verticals.

Wow... that points per game analysis is all telling isn't it? Starters are the worst in the league on points per game, and the bench is number 1 in the league.

Jefferson's been playing well.... Millsap not so much.

jefferson playng well?
we must be watching different games.

jefferson played almost zero defense he did have 6 points but took 6 shots to get them.
and gave up way more on the other end than 6 points.

so yeah if thats playing well.
jazz are screwed

jefferson playng well?
we must be watching different games.

jefferson played almost zero defense he did have 6 points but took 6 shots to get them.
and gave up way more on the other end than 6 points.

so yeah if thats playing well.
jazz are screwed

That's not true. Being that ideological devalues those other times when you're actually right about Al (about 90% of the time).