What's new

♣♧ Lucky ♧♣ Game Thread Jazz vs Memphis 8:00 Sat 3/16

Well thats not where I found it.

Jody Genessy @DJJazzyJody about 36 minutes ago
Jazz starters: Mo Williams, Randy Foye, Gordon Hayward, Paul Millsap and Al Jefferson. #MEMatUTA

Just great, this means Gordon will be the 5th option on offense. I can only surmise that Corbin is trying to revitalize Marvin's career.

What I don't get is Ty always seems to think the problem is with the wings, when the Big problem is parked on the left block. I'd like to see what the starting unit could do minus Big AL? Oh wait we have seen that, and it seemed to work pretty well.. Oh we'll I'm just a fan, I'm not qualified to criticize or give an opinion.

I have a really bad feeling the Jazz are gonna start out with no emotion or drive and will be behind the entire game...

What I don't get is Ty always seems to think the problem is with the wings, when the Big problem is parked on the left block. I'd like to see what the starting unit could do minus Big AL? Oh wait we have seen that, and it seemed to work pretty well.. Oh we'll I'm just a fan, I'm not qualified to criticize or give an opinion.

Its because Ty lacks the cojones to bench either Al or Sap.

Another slow start...imagine that. May as well bring the bench in now before the hole they have to dig out of is any larger.