What's new

13 - 1?

MeloTheJazzKiller

ESPN just said that the Jazz are 13-1 in their last few games. Uhh, every basketball fan who played the game knows that the real stat is 13-2.

1612539888955.png

13-1? Why start the stat after the humiliation that the Knicks handed to the Jazz on January 6?
No, the Jazz are 13-2. 13-2.

I often use few to describe 15.
Exactly.

You Jazz fans are going ape over 13-2...just 15 games. A few games. Us New Yorkers have the Yankees...you know a team that won 27 Championships. TWENTY-SEVEN Championships...not a few mid-season games that you are going ape over.

Let's stay on topic.
13-2, my friends. Not 13-1.

Exactly.

You Jazz fans are going ape over 13-2...just 15 games. A few games. Us New Yorkers have the Yankees...you know a team that won 27 Championships. TWENTY-SEVEN Championships...not a few mid-season games that you are going ape over.

Let's stay on topic.
Real NYers are Mets fans. Barrett sucks. Spike Lee was robbed Oscars. DeBlasio sucks. Times Square sucks. Webster Hall still rules.

Exactly.

Let's stay on topic.
lol pulling out the Yankees, when was the last time they won. Living in the past. Did you forget that one of those wins is against the same Knicks?

Real NYers are Mets fans. Barrett sucks. Spike Lee was robbed Oscars. DeBlasio sucks. Times Square sucks. Webster Hall still rules.
1. real NYers are Knick fans
2. RJ Barrett has gotten a ton better in recent games. He is now making a legitimate run at league MVP.
3. Spike Lee gets robbed every year at awards ceremonies. It's called racism. If Spike were white or Korean he'd have twelve Oscars by now.
4. Mayor de Blasio is bad, but Dinkins was a billion times worse
5. Times Square was literally the most dangerous place on Earth. That's what made it so exciting and great.
6. Best club was The Ritz for live shows and Danceteria for girls and dancing.

I dunno.... besides the highlife and high-times of UB, I don’t think there’s much to recommend of NY anymore.

Why stop at 15? What's their record over the last 5 years? 50 years?

I mean, there has to be a dividing line somewhere. 14 is the product of 2 prime numbers, and consists of the first 2 digits after the decimal in pi. It's an interesting number.

I dunno.... I don’t think there’s much to recommend of NY anymore.
We have better Chinese food than they have in China.

And our brand of basketball is the best the world has ever seen. Maybe you've heard of guys named Dr. J or Michael Jordan. New Yorkers, my friend. New Yorkers.

So to sum up, we have the best basketball players and the best Chinese food in the world.

Why stop at 15?
I mean, there has to be a dividing line somewhere. 14 is the product of 2 prime numbers, and consists of the first 2 digits after the decimal in pi. It's an interesting number.
15 is the more interesting number and the correct number to use. Every mathematician knows you take the jersey number of Super Bowl winning NY Giants quarterback Jeff Hostetler and subtract the number of Championships the Utah Jazz have won and you get....15.

Jazz are not 13-1, they are 13-2. That adds up to fifteen. We utilize 15.

1612572553609.png

15 is the more interesting number and the correct number to use. Every mathematician knows you take the jersey number of Super Bowl winning NY Giants quarterback Jeff Hostetler and subtract the number of Championships the Utah Jazz have won and you get....15.

Jazz are not 13-1, they are 13-2. That adds up to fifteen. We utilize 15.

View attachment 10251
You're kidding, right?

14 is the sum of the squares of the first 3 prime numbers. How f***ing cool is that?