What's new

2010-2011 Jazz schedule released

sorry I keep being a second slower than another poster. please merge :)

pre-Xmas road trip looks easier than usual, but the first eastern swing looks brutal

58-24

These are the Jazz's national TV games:

Oct. 28th vs. Phoenix (TNT)
Nov. 10th @ Orlando (ESPN)
Nov. 12th @ Atlanta (ESPN)
Dec. 3rd vs. Dallas (ESPN)
Jan. 26th vs. SA (ESPN)
Jan. 30th @ GS (ESPN)
Feb. 4th @ Denver (ESPN)
Feb. 11th vs. Phoenix (ESPN)
Mar. 3rd vs. Denver (TNT)
Apr. 1st vs. L.A. Lakers (ESPN)
Apr. 7th vs. Portland (TNT)

And 6 others on NBATV. Kind of surprised that not at least one of the games vs. Chicago are on national TV or even NBATV.

Last edited:
That is an odd pre-Christmas trip. Usually it's a full eastern swing. Should be 3-1 out of it. Long break in between, too.

So whats the chances Boozer doesnt play that game here in Utah? Im thinking 80% or more that he is injured.

National TV Games, according to NBA.com:

10/28 vs. Phoenix 8:30 TNT
10/31 @ Thunder 5:00 NBATV
11/10 @ Orlando 5:00 ESPN
11/12 @ Atlanta 5:00 ESPN
12/3 vs. Dallas 8:30 ESPN
12/11 @ Dallas 6:30 NBATV
12/29 @ Clippers 8:30 NBATV
1/22 @ Philadelphia 5:30 NBATV
2/4 @ Denver 8:30 ESPN
2/11 vs Phoenix 8:30 ESPN
2/28 vs Boston 7:00 NBATV
3/3 vs Denver 8:30 TNT
4/1 vs Lakers 8:30 ESPN
4/7 vs Portland 8:30 TNT

I am surprised that a Chicago game did not make at least NBA TV.

https://www.nba.com/schedules/national_tv_schedule/index.html

Just read that Boston has 30 national TV games. 30!

Also, what's with the disparity in YB and calijazz's list of Jazz nat'l TV games?

Also, what's with the disparity in YB and calijazz's list of Jazz nat'l TV games?

It looks like cali went off a description at the top of the schedule:

Utah is scheduled to appear on national television 17 times overall during the 2010-11 campaign, including three TNT broadcasts (10/28 vs. Phoenix, 3/3 vs. Denver and 4/7 vs. Portland), eight ESPN broadcasts (11/10 at Orlando, 11/12 at Atlanta, 12/3 vs. Dallas, 1/26 vs. San Antonio, 1/30 at Golden State, 2/4 at Denver, 2/11 at Phoenix and 4/1 vs. L.A. Lakers) and six NBA TV broadcasts (10/31 at Oklahoma City, 12/11 at Dallas, 12/29 at L.A. Clippers, 1/22 at Philadelphia, 2/28 vs. Boston and 4/9 at San Antonio). The Jazz’s local television broadcast schedule will be released at a later date.

I used the NBA.com "National Televised Games" link. I question the one cali used (nothing against cali) because the San Antonio game is right smack in the middle of college ball time and ESPN rarely shows Wednesday games in January. Not saying it's wrong, just questioning it.

It looks like cali went off a description at the top of the schedule:

I used the NBA.com "National Televised Games" link. I question the one cali used (nothing against cali) because the San Antonio game is right smack in the middle of college ball time and ESPN rarely shows Wednesday games in January. Not saying it's wrong, just questioning it.

The link you posted looks like they include the SA and GS ESPN games as well. I think it's accurate. I didn't include the NBATV games on mine though.