GAME 2: Sunday, June 6th, 8pm ET @ LA
GAME 3: Tuesday, June 8th, 9pm ET @ BOS
GAME 4: Thursday, June 10th, 9pm ET @ BOS
GAME 5: Sunday, June 13th, 8pm ET @ BOS *
GAME 6: Tuesday, June 15th, 9pm ET @ LA *
GAME 7: Thursday, June 17th, 9pm ET @ LA *

*if necessary

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't watch the NBA anymore. I just come here for the lastest Basshunter videos.

Well, I am one Jazz fan that doesn't hate the Lakers, and whose favorite player happens to be Kobe Bryant, so I have to go with the Lakers in 6. I think I've only seen about 10 games total during the playoffs this year, but I'm definitely going to be watching every game of this series. Should be a good one.

Please dispose of the bastardly FAKERS in a quality manner Celtics. No HCA hurts, but 2-3-2 format.

I do enjoy watching both teams, and I like Shannon Brown. But I think I'd prefer the Celtics win this one. Two Proviso East players outweigh one. Sorry Shannon.

Basically, you need 2 solid All Stars plus 2 solid impact players to make the finals these days... and a coach who really knows what he's doing.

Go Celtics.....I want my Sheed to get another ring.

...he's the least deserving of any Celtic, he's a punk, a hot head, an out of control 3 point launcher....and a puke! But I'm pulling for the Celtics because of Ray Allen, one of the nicest guys in the NBA and a top ten all time shooter, deserves another ring! Garnett is also a punk and not deserving.....but he's probably going to play a big part as to whether or not the Celtics win this series.

I don't know a lot about KG but it seems like a lot of people really dislike him. What's up with that? As far as I know he didn't burn any bridges leaving Minnesota.

I don't know a lot about KG but it seems like a lot of people really dislike him. What's up with that? As far as I know he didn't burn any bridges leaving Minnesota.

...he use to be a fairly likeable guy....but then he turned into an "angry black man!" Now he loses his temper quickly, picks up unnecessary techs....and just in general acts like a punk! Despite all the money he's making, he acts like the world owes him a living and cusses up a storm anytime things don't go his way.

...he use to be a fairly likeable guy....but then he turned into an "angry black man!" Now he loses his temper quickly, picks up unnecessary techs....and just in general acts like a punk! Despite all the money he's making, he acts like the world owes him a living and cusses up a storm anytime things don't go his way.

he's always been really intense on the court during games, really intense. they loved him in Minny. I think he's much more laid-back in non-competitive situations. I'm pretty sure he's also ranked pretty high on the charitable/community service scale.

he's always been really intense on the court during games, really intense. they loved him in Minny. I think he's much more laid-back in non-competitive situations. I'm pretty sure he's also ranked pretty high on the charitable/community service scale.

I watched his post game comments after winning the championship a couple years ago and what he said has stuck with me a little bit. To paraphrase he said winning a championship was like when you finally get tired of the school bully picking on you so you punch him in the nose, then you're nervous to go to school the next day because you expect the bully to be waiting for you, except he's not there. That's what winning a championship felt like to KG. Didn't sound like "black rage" (seriously CJ, I defended you as not being a racist once upon a time, and I regret it) or punkish to me.

As a top NBA player he stuck it out in Minnesota like a man. They still love him as far as I know. If they don't hate him I can't imagine why I would.

Here are his comments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_gL_H9zAY8

Last edited by a moderator:

....Stockton and Malone were intense, Bird and Magic were intense.....Garnett is just an out of control hot head! Don't know much about what he does off the court....but what he does on the court is there for all to see! If he stays under control and uses his head this series, the Celtics have a great chance of taking the Lakers out! If he doesn't, they probably won't.

Didn't sound like "black rage" (seriously CJ, I defended you as not being a racist once upon a time, and I regret it) or punkish to me.

...hey, I just call'um like I see um! That's what I see and observe on the court with Garnett. He get's enraged and hot under the collar on the court when things don't go his way.

Pretty amazing story I just heard. Apparently, after the Celtics beat the Lackers in L.A. back on Feb. 18th, Rivers asked all of the players, coaches, and training staff for $100 each. He told them, don't worry, you'll get it back in June.

When the team arrived at the Staples Center visitor's locker room today, Rivers pulled an envelope stuffed with approximately $2600 from above the ceiling.

The players went nuts.

Well played, Rivers. Well played.