What's new

2014-15 Rookies Watch

"before that" as of referring to his play before his injury. And "not playing at all" as of referring to his injury.

Before that he had games of 17 and 10, 12 and 9. Also had games of 12 and 7, 10 and 8. Had a couple subpar games as well, but overall, played well in the preseason. I'd be curious as to what you were expecting from him "before that".

Before that he had games of 17 and 10, 12 and 9. Also had games of 12 and 7, 10 and 8. Had a couple subpar games as well, but overall, played well in the preseason. I'd be curious as to what you were expecting from him "before that".

You don't get it. It's fine. Won't explain the background...

With DRose & Noah not playing today, a chance for Payton (and Gordon?) to really shine against these Bulls.

Gordon a nice sequence, blocked McDermott on 1 end, and off the dribble jumper at the other. Has missed a couple of 3's though.

ORL hanging on to a 36-33 lead.

Payton is having a nice season so far averaging 7.5 assists per game. I think he's gonna be a good one. Kings should have gotten this guy. It would have been fun seeing him throwing lobs to Cousins & Gay.

Is he Rondo 2.0?????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rqXyC6owCY

Payton is having a nice season so far averaging 7.5 assists per game. I think he's gonna be a good one. Kings should have gotten this guy. It would have been fun seeing him throwing lobs to Cousins & Gay.

Is he Rondo 2.0?????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rqXyC6owCY

Way better than Rondo IMO. Rondo is tainted due to the UK education.

Why do you think Cousins has attitude problems?

Why Wall can't shoot?

Why Rondo can't shoot?

Why MKG can't shoot?

Every UK player is tainted. It's sad.

Why do you think Cousins has attitude problems?

Why Wall can't shoot?

Why Rondo can't shoot?

Why MKG can't shoot?

Every UK player is tainted. It's sad.

..... lots of them are also All Stars though, let's be honest.

Noel sprained his ankle....... like I said, tainted goods.

Imagine if all these dudes didn't go to UK?

Noel sprained his ankle....... like I said, tainted goods.

Imagine if all these dudes didn't go to UK?

So is it really UK? Or is it Calipari? Cause Rose and Evans fit right in there...

Worst thing about Parker so far has been the lack of FT attempts. 1.5 FTA per game through 4.

There is a lot to choose from, so maybe I'm nitpicking, but i'd go with the 36% FGs for a 6'9" 245 lb guy. Then maybe the 25% 3pt for a guy who was billed as a potentially epic stretch 4, or the triple TOs to assists.

All this from a guy who was supposed to be the NBA ready of all the top guys.

Having said all that it is VERY early, so take it all with a grain of salt.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

There is a lot to choose from, so maybe I'm nitpicking, but i'd go with the 36% FGs for a 6'9" 245 lb guy. Then maybe the 25% 3pt for a guy who was billed as a potentially epic stretch 4, or the triple TOs to assists.

All this from a guy who was supposed to be the NBA ready of all the top guys.

Having said all that it is VERY early, so take it all with a grain of salt.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, but you assume that the FG and 3pt stuff will work itself out since he is a good shooter. He just needs to clean up his selection ( I haven't watched much, but when I do, he takes some awful shots that have no chance of going in). Not being able to get to the FT line is really bad sign though.