What's new

2014-15 Rookies Watch

Payton is having a nice season so far averaging 7.5 assists per game. I think he's gonna be a good one. Kings should have gotten this guy. It would have been fun seeing him throwing lobs to Cousins & Gay.

Is he Rondo 2.0?????

He is a reason why Orlando left Exum for Jazz. From whatever they saw in workouts Payton looked better.

He is a reason why Orlando left Exum for Jazz. From whatever they saw in workouts Payton looked better.

I don't know if Payton looked 'better' than Exum, I think it was more the fact that they could get Aaron Gordon AND Elfrid Payton could have been had. If they had gone with Exum at #4, I don't think there was a forward they liked late lotto.

I don't know if Payton looked 'better' than Exum, I think it was more the fact that they could get Aaron Gordon AND Elfrid Payton could have been had. If they had gone with Exum at #4, I don't think there was a forward they liked late lotto.

maybe, I just read that Exum did not help his case with Orlando by having poor workout.

Agree.
Payton is averaging 8/7 but he can't shoot: 34% FG's and hasn't even attempted a 3. Gordon hasn't been much of a factor, but we knew he was a project.

I know the Cleveland GM already has his award wrapped up for getting LBJ and Love. But I'd take the draft and FA signings of Lindsey any day: Exum, Hood and Booker is a pretty good summer.

Dare I say it, a break out game by Aaron Gordon that I've been waiting for. Great effort both defensively and offensively to come back from behind and win it in OT.

Happy with Exum, but if the Jazz had gotten this guy I think he would have formed a pretty formidable pair with Hayward. I could see him winning a couple of DPOYs when it's all said and done.

Not sure if this got Cy off the hook with his Otto Porter pick, but he was right about Gordon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyU6cVwASzU

Ummm, Otto Porter is having a good year. He hardly even played last year because of injury and vets in front of him. Negged.

Yeah, but you assume that the FG and 3pt stuff will work itself out since he is a good shooter. He just needs to clean up his selection ( I haven't watched much, but when I do, he takes some awful shots that have no chance of going in). Not being able to get to the FT line is really bad sign though.
Im just curious..... what were his 3pt and from the field percentages in college?

Excuse me sir, do you know where I can find...

Google!

Excuse me sire, do you know what...

Google!

Excuse me sire, do you know who....

Google!

Why is..

Google!

What if...

Google!

How do you...

Google!

Google!

Google!

Google!

Why is..

Google!

What if...

Google!

How do you...

Google!
LoL ...

Excuse me sir do you have the time???

Google!!!!

Google!

Google!

Google!

Why is..

Google!

What if...

Google!

How do you...

Google!
Jazzfanz is my Google

Damn it, Gordon had a stress fracture in his foot out indefinitely... does anyone know how long those take to heal??

Damn it, Gordon had a stress fracture in his foot out indefinitely... does anyone know how long those take to heal??

Wow, I just about had a heart attack when I read "Gordon." Temporarily forgot I was in the rookie watch thread and my mind immediately thought of Hayward.