What's new

2014-2015 Jazzfanz Official #playoffpush thread #rallychurro

Well we just lost a game by 4 points to a good team where we shoot 41%FG, 19%3PFG, and 50%FT. I'm not bailing on #rallychurro yet. Now after tomorrow........

Still. . . I almost feel compelled to point out that since the #rallychurro thing stated, OKC and NO are winning again and the Jazz suffered a loss. Kinda backwards from how it's supposed to work.

Still. . . I almost feel compelled to point out that since the #rallychurro thing stated, OKC and NO are winning again and the Jazz suffered a loss. Kinda backwards from how it's supposed to work.

It's only been 2 game days man, and OKC and NOP both won games they should have.

The #rallychurro is testing our faith

Our faith will not waiver. We believe.

#rallychurro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am firm in my devotion to the cause of the #RallyChurro!!!

2015 playoffs!!!! The Jazz are coming.

The Hollinger Power Rankings are testing our resolve, giving the Jazz no chance to make the playoffs.

ESPN never believed in the Jazz, they never will. They will rank the Jazz as a bottom 10 team at the start of next season.

ESPN never believed in the Jazz, they never will. They will rank the Jazz as a bottom 10 team at the start of next season.

The Jazz don't always get a lot of love from the national media, but the Hollinger Power Rankings are completely automated. ESPN hasn't incorporated the #rallychurro into those.

The religiosity of this board is interesting... We have had an Exorcism, multiple deities proclaimed, and now we have a false idol (a churro) that is going to lead us into the playoffs?

We had it good. We were winning and we were finally finding our way out of the desert! When suddenly, half the board began worshiping a sugary Mexican desert. I hope we don't find ourselves in another 40 years of team rebuild because of this apostasy!!!

(I feel compelled to let everyone know that this post is dripping with Sarcasm)

The religiosity of this board is interesting... We have had an Exorcism, multiple deities proclaimed, and now we have a false idol (a churro) that is going to lead us into the playoffs?

We had it good. We were winning and we were finally finding our way out of the desert! When suddenly, half the board began worshiping a sugary Mexican desert. I hope we don't find ourselves in another 40 years of team rebuild because of this apostasy!!!

It'd would've been more fun to see what sort of responses you got without that disclaimer at the end.

Leave it to the abominable 'whiskey priest' to question the great #rallychurro. Cursed be he and cursed be those who follow his ways.

Sent from the JazzFanz app

Not Apostasy. A close reading of the Dead Sea Scrolls and the Gospels of Mary Magdaelene and Judas indicate that the synoptic gospels have been mistranslated when it comes to key parts of Jesus' miracles.

For example, here's what really happened:

gHtjoac.jpg

This has been the best Jazz season in a while. In my morning scripture study, I came across this verse:

"And it came to pass, the basketball gods giveth jazzfandom MaxMoneyGordon, and his apparent greatness. Second, The Good King Derrick has risen from his sanctuary of silence to become #TheFirstBlockBrother. Third, it bringeth the arrisal of The Mighty Warrior Coach Quin, with his death glare. Fourth, and verily most exciting, Rudy The Destroyer has escaped the bonds of Ty and risen to his glory as the savior of Jazzfanz. All this has come to pass because Jazzfanz humbled themselves, and turned to the sacred #rallychurro, as it were the staff of Moses in the wilderness of NBA lottery doom."

I appreciate the optimism, but the Jazz should focus on a more immediate goal like getting to .500. That requires 11 more wins. Anything after that helps the cause, and then let nature take its course with the other teams.

Phoenix is going to crash and burn IMO, OKC has major injury issues (but two star players) and NO has a star (but is a hot mess besides him). I don't think either team finishes with less than 43-44 wins. That will be tough to overcome.

Jazz need to focus on one game at a time. Dropping three games after the break by a combined 8 points is encouraging even if it keeps them out of the playoffs. The Jazz need some coffee if they want to take the next step.