What's new

2014-2015 Jazzfanz Official #playoffpush thread #rallychurro

So we can be swept by GS and receive a crappy draft pick?

I'd rather focus on the playoffs next year.

We need another lotto pick or two to solidify this core.

I hereby renounce, I say renounce rally churro. Too bad I already killed all the Rally donut guys, as I believe they may have been on to something. Oh well, at least I sent them to their 40 donut virgins. They should tank me for sending them to a better place.
tanksrally-logo.jpg

rally-tank-car-429987.jpg

I hereby renounce, I say renounce rally churro. Too bad I already killed all the Rally donut guys, as I believe they may have been on to something. Oh well, at least I sent them to their 40 donut virgins. They should tank me for sending them to a better place.
tanksrally-logo.jpg

rally-tank-car-429987.jpg

You do realize that #RallyChurro did more harm than good. They've lost 2/3 and had OKC, NO and Phoenix win games, putting the Jazz further behind. Still want 41 wins. Don't know if the Jazz can get there, but I'm pretty happy with how they're finishing this season. As opposed to last year's team.

You do realize that #RallyChurro did more harm than good. .

Why else would I renounce? I was on board with the playoff push. And when I post tank stuff, it's mostly just to troll the anti-tankers. I don't really want Utah to lose the rest of their games, but it also won't bother me a bit if Utah decides to rest a couple players down the stretch and we lose a few extra games. If Gobert is actually playing on a sore ankle, they need to nip that **** in the bud and make decisions for the greater good.

Why else would I renounce? I was on board with the playoff push. And when I post tank stuff, it's mostly just to troll the anti-tankers. I don't really want Utah to lose the rest of their games, but it also won't bother me a bit if Utah decides to rest a couple players down the stretch and we lose a few extra games. If Gobert is actually playing on a sore ankle, they need to nip that **** in the bud and make decisions for the greater good.

Who can we realistically get below in the standings?

Indianna, Brooklyn, and Charlotte are close.

I think Denver and Detroit are too far back for us to catch.

Who can we realistically get below in the standings?

Indianna, Brooklyn, and Charlotte are close.

I think Denver and Detroit are too far back for us to catch.

You answered your own question. Maybe one or two spots won't matter much, but it also could be the difference in lucking into another piece to the puzzle. I'm not quite ready to declare the rebuild over. Still work to be done.

Maybe if we drop the hashtag it will be both more effective and less lame.

If anyone is unhealthy, I want the Jazz to stop playing them. Period.

With that said, I still believe #rallychurro

If anyone is unhealthy, I want the Jazz to stop playing them. Period.

With that said, I still believe #rallychurro

I'm sure everyone has some health problems right now. Hayward has had the back problems. I don't agree with not playing people. If they are healthy enough to play, play them. We need the experience of this line up playing together. Last night we saw a new play being ran for a Favors 3 pointer. We need all the minutes we can to make this offense work.

I'm sure everyone has some health problems right now. Hayward has had the back problems. I don't agree with not playing people. If they are healthy enough to play, play them. We need the experience of this line up playing together. Last night we saw a new play being ran for a Favors 3 pointer. We need all the minutes we can to make this offense work.

"health problems" is not a monolithic thing. If the players have injuries that could have long-term ramifications if they keep playing this season, it's ****ing moronic to keep playing them.