What's new

2014-2015 Jazzfanz Official #playoffpush thread #rallychurro

In the perfect storm the Jazz could finish around the 5th seed. So making the 8th seed isn't even the perfect storm scenario.

#TheJazzAreComing

There is a poll on NBA.com, "who will clinch the final playoff spot". The Jazz are getting more love than the Suns but not as much as the Thunder and Pelicans.

resized_winter-is-coming-meme-generator-churros-are-coming-c21d76.jpg

There is a poll on NBA.com, "who will clinch the final playoff spot". The Jazz are getting more love than the Suns but not as much as the Thunder and Pelicans.

A week ago they would not have even been in that poll.

Can someone photoshop the picture of Gandalf where he has the staff on the bridge and he is like "You shall not pass" but photoshop Gobert's face on Gandalf's face (leave the beard and ish) and give him a churro instead of a staff and have it say "You shall not score"?

Well Serge Ibaka is official gonna be out for a month… I guess this should improve our chances a bit????

Certainly should make things more interesting at least.

Can someone photoshop the picture of Gandalf where he has the staff on the bridge and he is like "You shall not pass" but photoshop Gobert's face on Gandalf's face (leave the beard and ish) and give him a churro instead of a staff and have it say "You shall not score"?

I got started, but honestly it looked pretty cool without Gobert or a slogan on it.

iZkmRAX.jpg

Before OKC and NO's last game, their win percentage was .561. If the Jazz won the rest of their games they'd have a win percentage of .561.

OKC is getting Durant back, Anthony Davis is healthier, and both teams are more likely to win a higher percentage than their current percentage (due to super star treatment, stepping up, etc). So I would say it's more likely than not that we still wouldn't make the playoffs.

It is an easily tested hypothesis. If OKC wins 47+ games, you are correct. So let's see