What's new

2014 College Football

Yeah, I pretty much don't watch the small games cuz they don't excite me.

apparently you are not that big of a fan compared to alot of us college football fans.

I get EXTREMELY excited for every game. (there are only 12 of them after all) Even middle tennessee. (though admitidly i will be less excited for that game than the texas game)

Everyone on BYU's schedule sucks.

I would still watch every game on a jazz schedule if every team they played sucked if it meant that the jazz could go undefeated, make lots of headlines, have a superstar player, and have a shot at a playoff game or two. (in byu's case this would be a new years day bowl.)

This is the kind of BYU fan I usually can't stand. Yes you're ranked. But in reality you've beaten a horrible UCONN team and a Texas program who is probably as bad as they've been in recent memory. You're getting votes for beating a big time program who is flat out bad right now as Charlie Strong tries to turn over the roster.

And to try and defend this years schedule is simply laughable. There's so many bowl games out there, of course there's probably 6 or 7 bowl opponents on there. That doesn't make them good football teams.

That's not a ranking, that's a strength of schedule ranking. BYU is actually higher in most actual rankings - on that site they are #14 for instance. And yes, I realize it's not going to hang up at #22 for the whole season. But this was the same crap that people were saying last year while we sitting in the teens-20's for SoS rating for 3/4's of the year and then ended up at 30-45 depending on whose ranking.

And that was also they same crap that people were saying about BYU basketball and getting an at large in the tourney when their RPI was off the charts last year. And they were way off.

Bottom line, every human being that's not a BYU fan is stupid. Don't listen to them.

My "know-little about college football way too early prediction"
Baylor
Oregon
Florida St.
Georgia

Let's face it, though. No way Georgia will make it. I'm sure Alabama and LSU are both better than they are.

I like the Baylor pick....except that their QB cracked his back. Even if he plays, that seems to catch up to you in the course of a season.

I'd say.....USC, Auburn, Florida State, and.....Oklahoma I guess. I don't know jack **** either though, too hard to keep up with so many teams.

Lol BYU in the playoff would be a joke
Fwiw I said byu hoping to get in a new years day bowl.... not the playoff