What's new

2018-2019 NBA Season

CqMOl0W.jpg

KD liked this comment...oh oh

BTW the whole Durant/Draymond beef is fabricated. don't believe it. I know someone who was in the lockerroom a few days after and he said Draymond was laying on the floor next to Durants locker and they were laughing it up.

Haha.. how poetic?

Hayward was chosen over Trey Burke to lead the Jazz, but now Trey Burke had just hit a dagger for the Knicks sinking Hayward's Boston.

Loving it.

BTW the whole Durant/Draymond beef is fabricated. don't believe it. I know someone who was in the lockerroom a few days after and he said Draymond was laying on the floor next to Durants locker and they were laughing it up.
Durant did that in a game also after the incident. I think he's just putting up a brave face right now to see the season through. He's gone at the end of the season is my take.

I’m more likely to have a threesome than Burke is to replicate that game more than once.
Hey, even if he would get only half of that that's still 3x better than what Exum is giving us

Last edited:

I have contacts in the parking lot... they say they fist fight every day after practice.