What's new

2018-2019 NBA Season

watching the grizz play right now..

look at what a team with a big that can spread the floor as well as knock down shots inside can do, AND THEN COMBINE that with a PG like conley.....good lord.

watching the grizz play right now..

look at what a team with a big that can spread the floor as well as knock down shots inside can do, AND THEN COMBINE that with a PG like conley.....good lord.
Not sure if you're talking about Gasol or JJJ, but i guess it doesn't matter. Grizz have two of them and as you say it is ultra valuable. And both can defend. fml

Noah Vonleh's stat line yesterday. 14pts, 11board, 5ast (4/7 from 3), 2blks, 2 stls.... He's hands-down my favorite player on the Knicks

Not Porzingis?
Nope. Not even Kevin Knox, who I watched since he was a fat football player that Team USA Basketball had a good feeling about.... TBH there's no debate in my mind, Vonleh and Pascal Siakam are like my 2 favorite players in the Eastern conference... ( was soooo friggin on the money about Siakam too, I watched him play 20 games at New Mexico state and said he was my favorite player in the nation to watch.....)

If you ever see me post "has a work ethic like Noah Vonleh" thats the highest compliment I'll pay... I don't think I'll be throwing that around anytime soon.. Part of the legend of Karl Malone is tied in with his work ethic and I believe Vonleh is in that stratosphere.

His skillset is perfect for today's NBA. Even if he's not a starter (and it looks like he is) this kid can play backup 5 for a LONG, LONG time.. I bet that kid just takes his NBA $$$ and saves it and buys his mom gifts...

A wise man once told me that there's 2 main things that change men; $$$$ and women. Vonleh is the rare type where at least the $$$ part, I knew it'd never change him a bit. That kid is 2pac levels of Loyal to the Game... Just turned 23... He bet on himself this year, chose the knicks over a long list of offers, took an unguaranteed deal, and it's gonna pay off big-time.

And I'd post chief keef's "earned it" video but it's against site policy, but in a perfect world thatd be how I finish this post.

damn watching the mavs celtics game right now and doncic just lighting it up from deep makes me want to cry.

we had fools gold rubio when we could have just tanked the balls off the season and gotten a legit point guard in doncic who woudla been the perfect combo with mitchell....so pissed.

Memphis coming down to Earth, 3 loses in a row....only 2 games from being out of playoff picture. One Love are you getting nervous?

Westbrook with 23, 19 REB and 15 AST tonight on 10/17. 19 REB is one off his career high. The man is filthy.

Kangz coach threw assistant GM out of shoot around today... what a poop show.

Kawhi came out red hot, 6-6 FT, 32-14 Raps leading already by 18 in first quarter

nah man, they are not bad at all. Compared to Cavs, Boston and Miami they are golden.
yeah they're not in the Cavs or Boston's league Still not great tho

I can't believe Boston still have that old fossil Heinsohn calling