What's new

2018-2019 NBA Season

Faried being boughtout by Brooklyn and signing with Houston. Man, they’re lucking out with him and Rivers.

Faried being boughtout by Brooklyn and signing with Houston. Man, they’re lucking out with him and Rivers.
I dunno about Faried.. not sure how much gas he has left in the tank.

Rivers is balling his heart out for them so far, I was lucky to pick him up for my fantasy team and he's been a great find. He's filling in great for them and seems like a perfect fit too.

I'm really surprised they didn't keep House Jr. He was a great find for them also.

Typical former Yugoslavian school center. Fundamentally sound, not overly athletic or flashy. His girlfriend on the other hand....

ivica-zubac-kristina-prisc-6.jpg

loseweightdrinkingwater.jpg

Whoa

DeAngelo Russell last night
Damn.
40 points and 7 assists. 8-12 from 3

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Boogie took 11 shots in 15 minutes. If he starts every game then it gonna be tough to make everyone happy with touches and shots. Klay wants to shoot, KD wants to shoot, Steph wants to shoot, boogie wants to shoot, and Draymond will still want to feel involved offensively.
Hopefully boogie if the thing that kills them. Unlikely though

Boogie took 11 shots in 15 minutes. If he starts every game then it gonna be tough to make everyone happy with touches and shots. Klay wants to shoot, KD wants to shoot, Steph wants to shoot, boogie wants to shoot, and Draymond will still want to feel involved offensively.

Doesn’t matter. They’re winning it all.

Only the Raptors can challenge them imo.

It’s kind of annoying. Brooklyn ain’t mad cuz he likely takes a paycut but how can they agree before the buyout and clearing waivers. Is Houston’s plan to tell every overpaid dude not playing that they should get a buyout and go play there.

Faried ain’t a big deal but they were down to super scrubs... so it helps a bit.

He actually looked pretty good when he wasn’t fouling people. We will see but I think he helps them.

AD out 1-2 weeks with finger sprain. Kinda feels like something you can play through to me... but there goes your NO playoff hopes.

Boogie 14 pts and looking explosive in his first game back is scary. Don’t know how you beat them if they’re not fighting with each other.

Boogie 14 pts and looking explosive in his first game back is scary. Don’t know how you beat them if they’re not fighting with each other.
Good news is that them fighting with each other has decent odds imo.