What's new

2018-2019 NBA Season

Nets have won 15 out their last 20 with three of those losses at Toronto, Boston and Milwaukee.

And that's without arguably their best player (LaVert)

Atkinson is doing a lot with Russell and a collection of role players .

Nets have won 15 out their last 20 with three of those losses at Toronto, Boston and Milwaukee.

And that's without arguably their best player (LaVert)

Atkinson is doing a lot with Russell and a collection of role players .

I don't like watching Russell, he's one of those high volume low efficiency guys but Dinwiddie, Allen, Carroll I really like watching play. And Joe Harris is quietly having a really solid season.

How much leeway does he have till he feels the heat from the Boston fans and media ??
- They crash and burn in the playoffs due to poor seeding.

- Kyrie bolts to New York in the offseason.

- Hayward left carrying the team but unable to keep up with PHIL, MIL, TOR, IND, early next season.

Yeah they'll give him a year to rehab or at least they should, reality is that he is never going to be the player for them that he was for the Jazz.

that contract is going to hang there like a mill stone.

I sure hope he enjoys that “better basketball situation”

Yeah they'll give him a year to rehab or at least they should, reality is that he is never going to be the player for them that he was for the Jazz.

that contract is going to hang there like a mill stone.

Hate to say it but it's looking more and more like Karma is biting Hayward in the *** big time...

Kinda reminds me of a Spanish movie called 'Amores perros' (Life's a bitch). Has anyone seen it? There's this story about a guy who's leaving his wife and kids to be with a hot & young model ... only that once he was with her, the model had a car accident and had to amputate her legs and live the rest of her life in a wheelchair.

Yup. Life's a bitch.