What's new

2018-2019 NBA Season

I guess we can safely say Vonleh woulda been a better pick than Exum. I suspect he was safe in the top-5,I never bought that Jabari was a way better prospect than Vonleh...

Philly signed Corey Brewer.

Welcome back Corey! Guess what? You're starting tonight and guarding James Harden.

I don't like watching Russell, he's one of those high volume low efficiency guys but Dinwiddie, Allen, Carroll I really like watching play. And Joe Harris is quietly having a really solid season.
I get what you are saying in terms of the low efficiency, but when he's on, he's a blast to watch- with his quick release and passing ability.

They won their first game without him - and did it in blowout fashion, starting bigs combine for 40 points on just 20 shots.

Memphis should quit. Was shocked it wasn’t closer at least. They may already be tanking.

I guess we can safely say Vonleh woulda been a better pick than Exum. I suspect he was safe in the top-5,I never bought that Jabari was a way better prospect than Vonleh...

One thing in question about Vonleh was his competitive drive and motivation. He just never looked like somebody who cares about winning or getting better. Huge talent but a lot of questions still

Dipo has to be stretchered off the court tonight with what looks like a knee injury. I’ve only seen video of him on the stretcher, so I don’t know the severity of the injury, but if he’s getting stretchered, it’s probably an IR trip for him, wow!!

what happened to Victor ?? being described as gruesome ??

Just saw the replay, it’s bad, he’s done for the year. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s not ready in time for next year.

That sucks. Looks like he took it like a champ. Hayward and George in their injuries looked like they would pass out. Dipo just sat their looking disappointed. It was weird to see with his knee the way it was.

Just saw the replay, it’s bad, he’s done for the year. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s not ready in time for next year.

That sucks. Looks like he took it like a champ. Hayward and George in their injuries looked like they would pass out. Dipo just sat their looking disappointed. It was weird to see with his knee the way it was.

was it dislocated or just bent ?

Dislocated. Speculation is that he ruptured his quad tendon which causes the patella to float effortlessly. Would put him on the shelf the next six months or so.
It looked to me like patella tendon rupture. Same what Lin had last year. But we will know today for sure.