What's new

2018-2019 NBA Season

Welp, as I had predicted in this thread, Kyrie is (more or less) leaving BOSTON.

Haha.. karma is SWEEEEEEET.

Let's see Hayward with his HUGE contract trying to keep that team afloat next year.

Reactions: RJF
So Pacers just handed LeBron his worst loss of his career - a 42 pt *** whopping. Pacers fans chanted " Not worth trading" any time Ingram or McGee was shooting free throws at the end of the game lol.

hahaha I can't get over that the Kings got Alec Burks and Harrison Barnes, players i'd have handpicked.... I think Vlade is one of the frontrunners for exec of the year... He said the Kings aren't done too to a reporter last night.

hahaha I can't get over that the Kings got Alec Burks and Harrison Barnes, players i'd have handpicked.... I think Vlade is one of the frontrunners for exec of the year... He said the Kings aren't done too to a reporter last night.
Yeah but they traded your boi Shumpert to do it.

Stauskas got traded again lol. he changed three teams in a week and the word is he is going to be waived anyway. Poor dude.

lol a pair of players that are longtime hacks .. sold work You should be paid handsomely for these opinions

I was watching the 4th quarter of the Lakers vs Celtics game. It was amazing. LeBron is so damn good.
Rondo with the game winner with no time on the court

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I think everybody in the east thinks they can make it to the finals because the east absolutely sucks, as evidenced by the fact that LeBron’s **** show he took to LA may not even make the playoffs in the west.

Thats was prety sweet watching Rondo rip their hearts out.
No matter how much I hate Celtics I hate Lakers more so that was not fun at all. Any Lakers loss and them dropping out of playoffs is a sweet music to my ear.

I think everybody in the east thinks they can make it to the finals because the east absolutely sucks, as evidenced by the fact that LeBron’s **** show he took to LA may not even make the playoffs in the west.
If LeBron doesn't get injured then that **** show in LA definitely makes the playoffs. I would guess that they get home court too.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Yeah but they traded your boi Shumpert to do it.

Burks looked great out there last night. Barnes had his moments too. If that team isn't one of the most exciting in the league to watch this year, IDK who is...

The Kings are unreal in the 4th quarter, they must have 10 wins on huge comebacks this season.Miami was mashing them for 3 quarters too and then it was like a whole different game.

Heat held to 13 points in the fourth the game ends on a 19-2 run....

One thing I can tell you for certain about a member of this years rookie class is; NBA teams were foolish to let Mitchell Robinson fall to the 2nd round...

4.2 blocks per 36 minutes this year.. Gobert is at 2.5 for comparison..

Why didn’t Vince Carter get an honorary all-star spot?