What's new

2018-2019 NBA Season

One thing I can tell you for certain about a member of this years rookie class is; NBA teams were foolish to let Mitchell Robinson fall to the 2nd round...

4.2 blocks per 36 minutes this year.. Gobert is at 2.5 for comparison..

Haha. Another ridiculous comparison. You dumb ****er

Stauskas back to Cleveland. That's 5 teams in one week, if you count Cleveland twice. I thought, though, that you couldn't sign a player you just traded for a certain period of time? Whatever. It's gotta be some kind of record.

**** the NBA. If it wasn't for the Jazz I wouldn't watch or even care. That is all.

I don’t see a way we’re the 2 or 3 seed. Denver or OKC would have to fall apart and I just don’t see that happening.

This means if seedlings are close, we need to hope for the 6 or 7 seed.

I don’t see a way we’re the 2 or 3 seed. Denver or OKC would have to fall apart and I just don’t see that happening.

This means if seedlings are close, we need to hope for the 6 or 7 seed.
Pretty much. I think we're going to end up with a 4/5 match up with Houston, sadly.

Lakers looking like they’ll drop this one to the Hawks.

If you dig up my old comments on Siakam in the draftees thread u will see nothing but gold. He was my favorite player in college. I used to say he reminded me of Paul Millsap.......... but ask some people on this site i have no idea what im talking bout..

Reactions: MVP
Siakam is leading candidate for MIP. Dude is so gifted. Lighting fast and explosive with the ball, unstoppable spin move and now adding 3 pt shot? Sky is the limit.

If you dig up my old comments on Siakam in the draftees thread u will see nothing but gold. He was my favorite player in college. I used to say he reminded me of Paul Millsap.......... but ask some people on this site i have no idea what im talking bout..

The problem is you old salty pompous ****stick that you say this **** about 150 college players every year

well, I wouldn't say the game was called fairly. Lakers had a lot of help to erase that deficit in 4th quarter. Free throw disparity and fouls called against was quite obvious.
Harden just go the taste of his own medicine. League will do whatever it takes to make sure Lakers are in playoffs. So unless Lebron goes down with another injury there will be more games ending like that.