What's new

2018-2019 NBA Season

I thought he's a starter?

He's only got 4 starts all season. Remember Treveon Graham? he had a cup of tea with Utah. He started at SG and had his best NBA game 21 points.

It's usually Joe Harris spot at SG though. After the LaVert injury their depth took a blow, Dinwiddie has the task of leading the bench and he's aced it thus far.

The Nets are actually 6th in the east right now..

Harpring declared that the Clips are IN, for sure, 15 games into the season. Wonder if he's still so sure. :D

@Wes Mantooth

They seemed pretty lifeless last night... they may fade hard again. Tough to tell if Rudy just stole their soul or if they are struggling to fight through the middle of the season grind.

What a terrible performance by Pacers today. You have a chance to increase a lead over Sixers in standings and get a tiebreaker and you just do not show up?

Someone tell me about Zubac. Didn’t even know who he was until we played them and he looked awesome. His per minute stats are really good.

Someone tell me about Zubac. Didn’t even know who he was until we played them and he looked awesome. His per minute stats are really good.
Typical former Yugoslavian school center. Fundamentally sound, not overly athletic or flashy. His girlfriend on the other hand....

ivica-zubac-kristina-prisc-6.jpg

loseweightdrinkingwater.jpg

The Nets do it again... Unreal... That team has been on some kinda run. They have easily one of the best announcing crews in the game too. Ian Eagle is Marv Albert tier play-by-play.