1. Ellis269
2. Grayson's Hands
3. spycam1
4. elan_prodigy

Final Four matchups:

Ellis269 vs. elan_prodigy
Grayson's Hands vs. spycam1

Some fun facts:

This is the 4th straight year that Grayson's Hands has made the final four.

This is the 3rd time in 4 years that spycam1 has made the final four.

This is the 2nd time in 4 years that Ellis269 has made the final four.

This is the 1st time ever that elan_prodigy has made the final four.

This will be the 3rd time in 4 years that Grayson's Hands will play spycam1 in the final four or finals.

2 out of the past 3 winners have been Ellis269 or spycam1.

The sooner you send me a write-up the better. As you can see this is a loaded final four and I can’t wait to see how it plays out.

Great job running things @Grayson's Hands. It was a fun draft this year. It’s easy to give you ****, but you run a good draft.

Count me in on whatever the next one is going to be.

I agree, well done and this was fun this year. I enjoy the debates about players. There are a lot of opinions out there about everyone.

Has a double elimination tournament ever been done with this?

I think it would be fun to try. The voting time would probably need to be shortened up but I think it would make it more fun to get to matchup with different people. Some teams just are bad matchups. Plus we would get 2nd, 3rd place teams. Where right now we only get a 1st place team, since the 2nd best team could have lost in round 1.

But maybe thats too much work.

Has a double elimination tournament ever been done with this?

I think it would be fun to try. The voting time would probably need to be shortened up but I think it would make it more fun to get to matchup with different people. Some teams just are bad matchups. Plus we would get 2nd, 3rd place teams. Where right now we only get a 1st place team, since the 2nd best team could have lost in round 1.

But maybe thats too much work.

One year we could only get 12 teams so two losing teams with the highest percentage of votes moved on into the second-round. One of them actually won their second matchup too.