What's new

2018 Annual JazzFanz All-Time NBA Draft

By the way, remember when I couldn't decide between 2 different HOF PGs? One of them was Bob Cousey, the other was Lenny Wilkins. Amazing how good he was.

Also, I can't believe nobody picked Yao. If his feet hadn't been so bad, he would have ended up being one of the greatest of all time. When he was healthy, he was just amazing.

By the way, remember when I couldn't decide between 2 different HOF PGs? One of them was Bob Cousey, the other was Lenny Wilkins. Amazing how good he was.

Also, I can't believe nobody picked Yao. If his feet hadn't been so bad, he would have ended up being one of the greatest of all time. When he was healthy, he was just amazing.

Yao was taken in the 8th round.

Lenny Wilkins was great. He and Earl Monroe and Michael Cooper were on my short list if Kevin Love didn’t fall to my last pick.

All of the first-round matchups are up and running. I think I provided ample time to send me a write-up as well as have the matchups spread out so they have equal time to get discussed.

Good luck to everyone.

For ***** and giggles Im going to run that sim for the remaining match ups so include your rotation minutes in your write up or PM me or ill just run default 36/12 (starter/backup minutes).

For ***** and giggles Im going to run that sim for the remaining match ups so include your rotation minutes in your write up or PM me or ill just run default 36/12 (starter/backup minutes).
Just out of curiosity, how do you run a sim like this? We’ve talked about doing this in the past, but logistics made it improbable.

I assum it would give box score stats? It’d be cool to see anyways and still do the vote.
Yes it does. But you can easily manipulate it. Adjust how much your players play and pick based on what gives them the best chance. But it is fun to look at. I think Elan did it for one of the matchups already.

Yes it does. But you can easily manipulate it. Adjust how much your players play and pick based on what gives them the best chance. But it is fun to look at. I think Elan did it for one of the matchups already.

Isn't that more accurate?

Anyway, I was just going to do it, I was proposing basing the match ups on it.

From what Ive seen of the boxscores, its pretty interesting.

The links you provided didn’t work for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeh neither. They seem to have stopped working after a few days.

Was an epic dual though. From memory addi to HC advantage in the 1st game, lead 2-0 then Wes came back. Multiple games decided by under 3pts.

Isn't that more accurate?

Anyway, I was just going to do it, I was proposing basing the match ups on it.

From what Ive seen of the boxscores, its pretty interesting.
No I dont think it is more accurate to base it on simple stats alone. But it is interesting to look at. I also would not want to do a competition based on it since that would just turn into organizing players by a certain stat and then just drafting in that order.

I think it is great that you are willing to plug the numbers in and I will enjoy looking at them though, so thanks.