First-round matchups:

@spycam1 vs. @gandalfe
@ONE LOVE vs. @Siro
@Grayson’s Hands vs. @Eminence
@Wes Mantooth vs. @addictionary
@Gas vs. @elan_prodigy
@Ellis269 vs. @Rgiss
@Ron Mexico vs. @Thee jazz fan

Second-found matchups will be determined by voting percentage in the first-round.

We could potentially start tomorrow but I will give everyone until Friday night to send me write-ups.
Oh come on. I wanted to win at least one game

Sent from my SM-G950U using JazzFanz mobile app

The first two matchups are up and running. I plan on doing two per day so everyone can comment on those two matchups specifically and give sufficient time to voting.

You just need to read the matchups post that you obviously saw.
First-round matchups:

@spycam1 vs. @gandalfe
@ONE LOVE vs. @Siro
@Grayson’s Hands vs. @Eminence
@Wes Mantooth vs. @addictionary
@Gas vs. @elan_prodigy
@Ellis269 vs. @Rgiss
@Ron Mexico vs. @Thee jazz fan

Second-found matchups will be determined by voting percentage in the first-round.

We could potentially start tomorrow but I will give everyone until Friday night to send me write-ups.

Whoa!! When do I need to have my write up into you?

That’s why I said Whoa!! Because two matches are up in the afternoon, WC without warning put up two matches before the deadline to turn in write ups. Idiot!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh dear.... "We could potentially start tomorrow but I will give everyone until Friday night to send me write-ups."

If the writeups get sent over then we can start early. Hence the "We could potentially start tomorrow" But he is giving you until tonight to get him a write up. Hence the "I will give everyone until Friday night to send me write-ups."

So you were not in the first wave of posted matchups since you didnt get yours over in time. So our matchup will probably be later...

This just isnt your week on Jazzfanz.

Oh dear.... "We could potentially start tomorrow but I will give everyone until Friday night to send me write-ups."

If the writeups get sent over then we can start early. Hence the "We could potentially start tomorrow" But he is giving you until tonight to get him a write up. Hence the "I will give everyone until Friday night to send me write-ups."

So you were not in the first wave of posted matchups since you didnt get yours over in time. So our matchup will probably be later...

This just isnt your week on Jazzfanz.

Literally couldn’t have said it any better myself.

No write up for me. Just use my starting line up:

PG - Chris Paul
SG - Kobe Bryant
SF - Andre Iguodala
PF - Dirk Nowitzki
C - Pau Gasol