What's new

2018 Championship Bus!!!!

Mitchell about to go ham, he gonna have a double double and drop 40. Enjoy the show because it is going to be wild. Thunder are desperate and have increased their cheap fouls, dirtiness and physicality with each game. But what they don't know is that everyone from DL on down is smiling like a cat watching a canary at this. Why you ask? Because the Thunder are incapable of out playing the Jazz at their own game.

CHOO CHOO!!!!!

Jinks!

He tried to ploy in the first half and sucked. Oh well, only 1 game and I love his increasing confidence.

I thought it was bell-high for a long time, too. Saw it quoted someplace, maybe here, and realized I'd been mis-hearing it all along.
This is a Bell high dribble:

29554f.jpg

I think key will be curry and their bench.

I don't think curry is 100 % healthy. If he is not, they might be beatable.

Their bench is not the best either. Whoever comes out of west will probably destroy the east
The key is defense. Both teams can score a ton, but it's about who can stop who. Houston has a really great defense and not a lot of people realize that.

Anything vs the Rockets is gravy. But I’m definitely a believer in this team, and our home court, and Donovan Mitchell. It’d be fun to have a great series. Imagine a game 7 in Houston lawd. I’d be so pumped to see what Mitchell could do.

Enjoy it bros, it been an amazing season.

Anything vs the Rockets is gravy. But I’m definitely a believer in this team, and our home court, and Donovan Mitchell. It’d be fun to have a great series. Imagine a game 7 in Houston lawd. I’d be so pumped to see what Mitchell could do.

Enjoy it bros, it been an amazing season.

I suspect Utah is going to make it a series, but agreed. This team has officially passed last years in terms of performance. The fan in my says Utah in 7, the realist in me says Houston in 6. But I don't know what to expect from the next series. But no matter what....thank you Jazz.

I wonder when Rubio will come back. Regardless of what happens against Houston the season has been an absolute success, and if we pull a win that will already be better than last season.
Baby steps...

Ladies, Gentlemen and Cy, if you will look to your left you will notice the smoldering remains of my brothers Thunder playoff bus. That’s right, my brother, the one that won’t respond to my messages anymore.

upload_2018-4-28_11-24-11.jpeg

Ladies, Gentlemen and Cy, if you will look to your left you will notice the smoldering remains of my brothers Thunder playoff bus. That’s right, my brother, the one that won’t respond to my messages anymore.

View attachment 5818
Fascinating. It’s even the same bus that got the flat in the Jonas thread.

28p9q6.jpg