What's new

2018 Championship Bus!!!!

and the jazz are GSW's kryptonite..overcoming Houston is a tougher challenge
We can make the same argument like we did with OKC that Houston hasn't faced this Jazz team as it is. But with that said, that series will either be a blow out by Houston or a dogfight. If Utah manages to turn it into a dogfight, I like our chances.

I doubt it. They have nothing to play for in regular season. They just demolished SA without Curry.

People have short memory.

Kawhi Leonard is a bigger out for SA. They just don't look hungry, call it a championship hangover

Kawhi Leonard is a bigger out for SA. They just don't look hungry, call it a championship hangover

Based on the regular season, which means nothing to them at this point.

They're the best team ever assembled, and they are still easily the favorite if Curry comes back soon.

Based on the regular season, which means nothing to them at this point.

They're the best team ever assembled, and they are still easily the favorite if Curry comes back soon.

Houston will beat them, think we could too.

I'm pretty sure it's more about having 3 of the best shooters of all time, including two of the best players, period.

Plus two more who are considered top 20.

I doubt it. They have nothing to play for in regular season. They just demolished SA without Curry.

People have short memory.

It's like the Spurs teams who knew they could dominate and Pop seemingly didn't even care about home court advantage. IIRC he or one of the players even bragged about it.

Houston will not beat them since we'll be playing them. Obviously, we will beat them.

This is the first sensible thing you've said tonight, i'd discuss it further but ive a plane to catch in a few hours and need some sleep