What's new

2018 Championship Bus!!!!

This team has stunned me. I knew we were onto something special but i thought we'd fizzle out this year. too much youth, and inexperience, boy was i wrong.

They have already exceeded my expectations, and it's been a epic unforgettable second half of the season.

It's all icing from here on out.

I know I'm being Debbie Downer here but Houston scored 50 points in the third quarter last night. When that team is on, I've rarely seen the game played better.

I know I'm being Debbie Downer here but Houston scored 50 points in the third quarter last night. When that team is on, I've rarely seen the game played better.

They looked like hot garbage before that... Harden has disappeared before... I think PG looked like a superstar for a game in our series too.

Whatever happens I know we won't get swept like last year and this team just doesn't scare me that much.

Not to count ones chickens cause we haven't beat OKC yet but i believe the winner of the Jazz Rockets series will be crowned NBA champion. If we beat them there is no one else we left that i don't believe we won't beat in 7.

Not to count ones chickens cause we haven't beat OKC yet but i believe the winner of the Jazz Rockets series will be crowned NBA champion. If we beat them there is no one else we left that i don't believe we won't beat in 7.
Healthy Warriors?

There is a lot of basketball left. This team is hungry and anything can happen. A Jazz-Philly finals would be a storybook ending.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. OKC has a lot of talent. They'll probably win at home and then play desperate in Game 6. All it takes is for Westbrook to go off for 30 and 'Melo to start hitting his shots.

But I agree with Rev9. The Jazz have already exceeded my expecrations. I hope they can close out the Thunder and ghen win 1-2 against Houston.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. OKC has a lot of talent. They'll probably win at home and then play desperate in Game 6. All it takes is for Westbrook to go off for 30 and 'Melo to start hitting his shots.

But I agree with Rev9. The Jazz have already exceeded my expecrations. I hope they can close out the Thunder and ghen win 1-2 against Houston.

LOL, what difference does it make if we look ahead at the Rockets? It doesn't affect the team. These kinds of posts are hilarious.

That's not the way statistics work -- there is no memory of past events (except for inclusion in estimates of the mean). We have already won two in a row, so saying, "it's hard to win three in a row" does not mean that the odds of winning game 4 is going to be higher than the odds were of winning game 3. We just need to win the next game, and the odds of that are better than 50-50.
Fair enough. I was thinking more psychologically than statistically. Pressure builds as losses accumulate. Coaches can make adjustments. In this case, OKC's pressure helped them implode as Utah dominated.

LOL, what difference does it make if we look ahead at the Rockets? It doesn't affect the team. These kinds of posts are hilarious.
I think the Thunder were looking ahead a couple of years ago when they were up 3-1. They forgot to close out their series. Jazz havent advanced yet.

I think the Thunder were looking ahead a couple of years ago when they were up 3-1. They forgot to close out their series. Jazz havent advanced yet.
The Thunder PLAYERS were looking ahead.

I know it's hard to grasp, but we are just posters on a message board.

Yeah, warriors with Steph back are still the best team by a decent amount. Maybe even with out Steph they are the best team.

Agreed.
With steph back they might be the best team ever. I mean last year they went 16-1 in the playoffs iirc

The Thunder PLAYERS were looking ahead.

I know it's hard to grasp, but we are just posters on a message board.
i know it's hard to grasp, but some posters on a message board are looking ahead to a hypotherical matchup that,although likely, may not occur. So any comment about how Utah WILL do against Houston is just premature ejaculation. And I use that latter word in it's broader non-sexual definition.