What's new

2018 Championship Bus!!!!

They're the best team ever assembled, and they are still easily the favorite if Curry comes back soon.

This.
I would love to avoid the warriors somehow and am thankful that we get Houston in round 2 rather than the warriors.

Last years warriors team swept every team in the western conference and their point margins were insane. They were winning by 20 almost every game. In the playoffs where every team is at least above average.

Then they beat a top 2 player of all time (with kyrie and love iirc) 4-1. The one loss was extremely close to being a win as well and the cavs were lucky they were not swept.

Wasn’t last years warriors team basically the same as this years team?

This.
I would love to avoid the warriors somehow and am thankful that we get Houston in round 2 rather than the warriors.

Last years warriors team swept every team in the western conference and their point margins were insane. They were winning by 20 almost every game. In the playoffs where every team is at least above average.

Then they beat a top 2 player of all time (with kyrie and love iirc) 4-1. The one loss was extremely close to being a win as well and the cavs were lucky they were not swept.

Yes. Some people will make silly arguments about the bench or 'passion', but the team is basically the same.

This.

I think key will be curry and their bench.

I don't think curry is 100 % healthy. If he is not, they might be beatable.

Their bench is not the best either. Whoever comes out of west will probably destroy the east

Houston beat them 2-1 this year and the games for GSW relied on players like Nick Young catching on fire. HOU GSW is going to be competitive.
HOU GSW won't be competitive, because they won't be playing this year.

Once we take out HOU, we will either beat GSW or NO.

It is not a done deal that GSW will be able to take out the Pels. The brow is on another level, and GSW really can't stop him. I'm more comfortable with Rudy and DFavs being able to stop him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using JazzFanz mobile app

HOU GSW won't be competitive, because they won't be playing this year.

Once we take out HOU, we will either beat GSW or NO.

It is not a done deal that GSW will be able to take out the Pels. The brow is on another level, and GSW really can't stop him. I'm more comfortable with Rudy and DFavs being able to stop him.

QS would try to stop everyone else and let AD try to do his best against Utah's bigs. He'd go off on us again.

I think key will be curry and their bench.

I don't think curry is 100 % healthy. If he is not, they might be beatable.

Their bench is not the best either. Whoever comes out of west will probably destroy the east

I agree that if curry isn’t right they could lose. Curry being healthy is big for them.

Then again a team with Durant, draymond, and klay might be able win a championship without curry.
They spanked the spurs (admittedly the spurs aren’t great but they did make the playoffs in the west so they aren’t bad either)

QS would try to stop everyone else and let AD try to do his best against Utah's bigs. He'd go off on us again.
I like AD v Rudy better than AD v anybody else in the league.

And you are right, he may go off, but he will have work for it and won't win every encounter.

If we meet in the POs this year, it will be epic. Wilt v Kareem epic.

Mitchell about to go ham, he gonna have a double double and drop 40. Enjoy the show because it is going to be wild. Thunder are desperate and have increased their cheap fouls, dirtiness and physicality with each game. But what they don't know is that everyone from DL on down is smiling like a cat watching a canary at this. Why you ask? Because the Thunder are incapable of out playing the Jazz at their own game.

CHOO CHOO!!!!!

I like AD v Rudy better than AD v anybody else in the league.

And you are right, he may go off, but he will have work for it and won't win every encounter.

Yup. Look at the boxscore's. It was Jrue and kinda Rondo keeping them semi-competive against Utah. AD had 1 big game and underperformed the rest.

Guard play kills Utah and every team these days. I think they focus on the other 4 and let our 3 centers battle AD.

I made the commentary again. Listen to Bolerjack talking about how the Jazz have a tendency to foul in transition, a couple days after I posted about this.

Jazz media read us and feed. So does the national media.

I made the commentary again. Listen to Bolerjack talking about how the Jazz have a tendency to foul in transition, a couple days after I posted about this.

Jazz media read us and feed. So does the national media.
This makes perfect sense. I'm pretty sure you are the first and only one who ever noticed that the Jazz tend to foul in transition. I'm going to go back and re-watch the season to see if it's true.

If they did, Boler would have stopped saying “skip pass” 5 years ago.

He knows he's using it incorrectly just like when someone toes the arc and he says long 3, or when someone is clearly deep inside the arc and he says so or so for 3.

He has to fill up the mic for a couple hours so he uses a ton of filler catchphrases combined with obvious stupidity for some reason.

Hot Rod had plenty of his own but he didn't play the dunce. Stockton on the bell high dribble.