What's new

2021 Free Agency

Lonzo
Levine
Vucevic

All those guys compliment each other, but that roster needs more work

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app
Lavine is a terrible defender. Lonzo isn't good enough on-ball defender to always take the best guard and Vucevic is going to magnify their weaknesses.

Offense is goint to be fine if Lonzo ups his percentages with added space but he never shot much at the rim. We will see if the source of it was situation or the player himself.

Lavine is a terrible defender. Lonzo isn't good enough on-ball defender to always take the best guard and Vucevic is going to magnify their weaknesses.

Offense is goint to be fine if Lonzo ups his percentages with added space but he never shot much at the rim. We will see if the source of it was situation or the player himself.
Lonzo has shot 38% from 3 the last two years. He's a good defender. He's still getting better.

He gets a contract that's barely better than Tim Hardaway Jr.

Lonzo has shot 38% from 3 the last two years. He's a good defender. He's still getting better.

He gets a contract that's barely better than Tim Hardaway Jr.

Yes. He is a good to great off-ball defender but he is okayish to good on-ball. He will need to take the better offensive player and may not always do well.

He rarely shoots at the rim and Bulls are going to need more than an off-ball PG at that money.

He can get better but the things he needs to get better are the things he never did at the NBA level. That's a hard path.