What's new

2021 Free Agency

I’ve thought his shot looks eerily similar to Joe Johnson’s too

He plays at his own pace. He can create with the ball. He can get a step and get to the rim. He can shoot over guys. He can iso.

Whether he can do it against NBA defenders is the question though.

Last edited:
He signed with Orlando just now. Tony Jones did essentially just say that the Jazz are going to sign a backup center to a vet min though
They gonna finally do what they should’ve been doing for the past however many years and just sign one of these dime-a-dozen dudes?

Melo and Monk to the Lakers.

Monk has JC potential in him. They need shooters and there will be plenty of open looks for him

Melo and Monk to the Lakers.

Monk has JC potential in him. They need shooters and there will be plenty of open looks for him
Dang. Lakers will be interesting to watch this year. It will like the old old school Olympic team.

Still baffled by the fact that Hornets gave up Monk for Bouknight. Good chance that Monk end up having a better NBA career. Bouknight shot 29% from deep in college. Would be a steep learning curve for him.

It's so dumb that the NBA allows it to happen. It doesn't make for good competition IMO. Oh well
Yep. Seems like something could be done. I've been saying for years that the NBA Draft should be 3 rounds, and the 2nd round should be used for compensatory picks.

I think the NBA should flop the order in the second round. So the team with the best record goes first in the second round and so forth. This helps a little with penalizing losing instead of rewarding it.

This Lavine/Derozan/Vuce three headed monster in Chicago will be fun to watch next season. “Your turn my turn” iso basketball on every possession. Don't think they will win a ton of games that way but should be entertaining for the fans