What's new

2021 Free Agency

I don’t know how we get Moody, but I’d happily take Paschall and Toscano-Anderson into TPEs for future picks + a sign-and-trade with Georges Niang.

To me, the interest in Paschal suggests a Niang sign-and-trade in which we send picks.

I don’t know how we get Moody, but I’d happily take Paschall and Toscano-Anderson into TPEs for future picks or
Aren't they totally in love with Toscano-Anderson? I don't see them dumping him. Paschall is probably another matter.

I have no idea how the Jazz get Paschall and Moody, but if it’s Joe then it’s been real, Joe. Hope you don’t Jingle us in the playoffs.

I was prolly just hungry

We might have one advantage with OPJ. He had a rough year and will probably be looking to improve his stock again.
PT is likely more limited for him in BKN, whereas he would definitely get burn here. Odds are we can pay him more

I really like what Charlotte could be. They need to commit to defense and I have no idea if their coach is any good but they have a lot of talent on that roster.

There's just no way the Jazz could get Paschall & Moody. It maybe works if they give up Bogey, but then it's nearly impossible to work out from a salary standpoint.

There's just no way the Jazz could get Paschall & Moody. It maybe works if they give up Bogey, but then it's nearly impossible to work out from a salary standpoint.

Ingles and a first for Moody/Paschall/Looney works.

Holy crap. That seems like a huge over pay. What is Cleveland doing?
They're kind of in the same boat as us with Conley, they can't let that asset walk even if it's an overpay. I can't remember the exact details but they got him in the harden trade.