What's new

2023 Mock Draft - Take 1

OK spurs draft Grady Dick out of Kansas University.

McDermott is older and they need shootin
He aint a top 10 guy anymore in truth and maybe slides to late first. His shooting numbers are inflated against bad defensive teams just look closer. He struggles against good defenses and his 3 point shooting is cold as ice in that setting. He is not strong enough for the NBA as is, needs to work a lot on his off ball movement, and really is just meh overall outside of a nice shot mechanics.
I see him in fact staying another season in LawKs after he gets combine feedback.

He aint a top 10 guy anymore in truth and maybe slides to late first. His shooting numbers are inflated against bad defensive teams just look closer. He struggles against good defenses and his 3 point shooting is cold as ice in that setting. He is not strong enough for the NBA as is, needs to work a lot on his off ball movement, and really is just meh overall outside of a nice shot mechanics.
I see him in fact staying another season in LawKs after he gets combine feedback.
Dick isn't a bad player, I just see him in the teens as a pick.

I’d bet $100 he doesn’t slide to the late first.

Heading out for a bit. Was hoping I could pick before. Sorry if the draft gets delayed. Won’t be long.