What's new

2023 Mock Draft - Take 2

Kyle Fil.... JK.

Look I understand Amen might be awesome... but I think his timeline as a pg might be a ways out and might be just a straight bust.

I am also still in therapy with my ptsd for Dante Exum... so I'm going with my gut and taking Cam Whitmore.

Considered Walker and Amen but finding wings with athleticism and that fit so seamlessly with what we have is just huge. Cam also prolly a little under-rated after working through his injury last offseason... FLAME ON!!!

Also... sorry... had a call and zoom was being a little Lebron.

Kyle Fil.... JK.

Look I understand Amen might be awesome... but I think his timeline as a pg might be a ways out and might be just a straight bust.

I am also still in therapy with my ptsd for Dante Exum... so I'm going with my gut and taking Cam Whitmore.

Considered Walker and Amen but finding wings with athleticism and that fit so seamlessly with what we have is just huge. Cam also prolly a little under-rated after working through his injury last offseason... FLAME ON!!!
I too would take Cam there.

Houston is pumped. With a major need at the PG and the SF positions. They get to decide what twin they want. With abundant scoring at the 2 the Houston rockets select

........ amen Thompson