What's new

2023 Mock Draft - Take 2

I considered him at 14
If the idea is he is at best a microwave and not a playmaker, I aint touching NSJ at all given his weakness' physically. He needs to go somewhere with no clear point guard on the roster in front of him, cough cough- or an equaly reliable shooter running the point . NSJ is considered a near elite on ball creator, and that is why he will go mid-late lottery imo. Probably before others like Black Hood and similar getting hype based on head height and defense.
His season sucked off ball. He is an on ball guard imo. Don't want him here though because of the ones we miss on taking him there. Maybe if he is there w/ Wolves pick I would consider it, but only if I plan on trading Sexton, or am content to have an overpaid non starter. Sexton should be a starting guard when healthy at that pay scale imo

If the idea is he is at best a microwave and not a playmaker, I aint touching NSJ at all given his weakness' physically. He needs to go somewhere with no clear point guard on the roster in front of him, cough cough- or an equaly reliable shooter running the point . NSJ is considered a near elite on ball creator, and that is why he will go mid-late lottery imo. Probably before others like Black Hood and similar getting hype based on head height and defense.
His season sucked off ball. He is an on ball guard imo. Don't want him here though because of the ones we miss on taking him there. Maybe if he is there w/ Wolves pick I would consider it, but only if I plan on trading Sexton, or am content to have an overpaid non starter. Sexton should be a starting guard when healthy at that pay scale imo
I considered HIM. I DIDN’T PICK HIM lol