What's new

2023 Mock Draft - Take 2

Whitmore, Hawkins, and Lewis.

Its probably impossible for me to hate a draft because I overall like most of these guys, but man, what a let down. Especially when you could have gotten Amen Thompson and Jordan Hawkins instead of Whitmore and Hawkins.

Whitmore, Hawkins, and Lewis.

Its probably impossible for me to hate a draft because I overall like most of these guys, but man, what a let down. Especially when you could have gotten Amen Thompson and Jordan Hawkins instead of Whitmore and Hawkins.
Is this just liking Amen way more than Whitmore? Or are you talking more about their fit together? On paper it seems like Whitmore fits more with Hawkins than Amen.

Is this just liking Amen way more than Whitmore? Or are you talking more about their fit together? On paper it seems like Whitmore fits more with Hawkins than Amen.
Both. Hawkins and Amen are great fits. You have ball-dominant guard and off ball master. Whitmore and Hawkins are both more off-ball players who arent great passers. And Amen just has a higher ceiling. Shoot for the moon if you get the 4th pick.