What's new

2023 NBA Combine Thread

Camera operator please switch sides to the side of the court that GG is on. Tired of watching AJJ and TJD brick everything,

Within this first group, I think GG is clearly the winner of the "looks the part" award even though we didn't get to see him shoot.

GG with a respectable 37 and AJJ falling just short of 40

Yeah, 37" is really good for GG, better than I expected. He can improve by adding core strength. It's one of the things he needs to work on as he matures.

John Collins registered 37.5" in 2017.

Last edited:
Yeah I also missed people questioning Anthony Black's athleticism? There must be an Anthony Black hate club that I'm just not aware of lol.

I don't actually. The knock on Black is lack of shooting and lack of in-between game for a guy you want to play on the ball.
Nah, his vertical explosion was questionable. No one said it was bad, but I doubt anyone would have guessed he would put up 39". If I had to guess, I would have said he would have been in the 34-37 range.

Yeah production guy, we totally want to watch Emoni stand around instead of watching the other guys play 3 on 3.

Every year the same thing happens so I dont know why I'm upset, but I Have no idea why they want us watching guys standing around waiting to do a vert test rather than actual basketball being played.