What's new

2023 NBA Combine Thread

So who am I hoping for if Cam and Hendricks are gone at 9?

I do NOT like Black or GG

Dillon Mitchell and Jordan Walsh both knocking down shots. Maybe there's hope there. When Bryon Russell first came in the league, he could barely hit the backboard with his jumper. I used to watch him try at the Deseret Gym.

Dillon Mitchell and Jordan Walsh both knocking down shots. Maybe there's hope there. When Bryon Russell first came in the league, he could barely hit the backboard with his jumper. I used to watch him try at the Deseret Gym.
jordan walsh becomes very interesting if a team feels he can be a respectable shooter. maybe the best frosh wing defender i've ever seen.

I mentioned two months ago in the draft thread we should promise Walsh at 28 to keep him from returning. Might be the best wing defender in the draft.

Is Jordan Hawkins there?

I dont think he is part of Day 1 testing. Half the dudes test day 1, the other half measured and do interviews I believe. That's how it is Monday/Tuesday then Wed/Thurs are scrimmages and more interviews.
Ahhh... that makes sense. Is this how its been in the past? Wonder if we get some measurements today or if they come out later.