What's new

2023 NBA Free Agency Thread

IDK… I kinda like it for all involved… has a big backfire potential in 2030 but Williams is a tremendous fit.
Maybe. Just giving the Spurs potentially an unprotected pick for eating a 10m is while they should be fully ramped with Wemby is robbery to me.

I get it, but don't like it for Dallas.

If the Mavs go bad, they’re going to fall HARD. If it works, maybe Luka doesn’t ask out. If not. . . Jazz should be ready. At least Cuban is putting his cards on the table. Gotta admire that about him.

So the Spurs turned cap space and 2nds into a swap.

I invented loving swaps.
Unprotected swaps have solid potential. It’s one of the reasons the Jazz should hang onto their 26 & 28 picks for sure. Too bad they didn’t get in on this deal. Would’ve been nice to have a pick swap in 2030 as well.

Question:

Does Lindsay being at Dallas make the potential Luka trade talks go better or worse for the Jazz.

Question:

Does Lindsay being at Dallas make the potential Luka trade talks go better or worse for the Jazz.

Just think how many 2nds we gonna get in the Luka trade! DL already loading them up to give to us.

Nonsense. A DL/DA showdown on DL offloading seconds and DA refusing to accept them is exactly what the Joker meant when he talked about an unstoppable force meeting an immovable object. I believe it would rip a hole in the space-time-continuum that would swallow the universe.

Nonsense. A DL/DA showdown on DL offloading seconds and DA refusing to accept them is exactly what the Joker meant when he talked about an unstoppable force meeting an immovable object. I believe it would rip a hole in the space-time-continuum that would swallow the universe.
I imagine DA goes to his car and it’s filled with second round picks like packing peanuts. Ainge mutters “friggin Dennis!” as he sweeps a 2028 second round pick off the drivers seat.