What's new

2023 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

Man… it’s a shame the Kings and Warriors had to meet in the first round. This might be the best series of the entire playoffs. I like watching the warriors play. But it’s kinda fun to see the Kings and their obnoxious cowbells back. I saw White Chocolate was in attendance. Doug Christie is a coach for the Kings. Would be cool to see Bibby, Peja, Bobby Jax, and Scott Pollard take in a game.

What the hell was the beam thing? They made it sound like it was some longstanding tradition, like the Kings playing “Hell’s bells” for their intros or CWebb taking a cheap shot on the opposing team’s PG.

It feels like the Hawks might be the Jazz a year ago. They maxed out probably two years ago and should’ve blown things up. After Brunson ends the Jazz of the east, they’ll blow things up. I like coach Q, but his offense at this point feels stagnant. Not enough ball movement and too many low percentage 3s.

Mike Brown being Kerr’s assistant coach at GSW probably had something to do with tonight’s win too. He has to know all their plays inside out and how to counter each of them.

Man, what I would give to have GSW lose in the first round this year by the hands of these exciting Young Kings.

Sur
Sure…

So my buddy gets a suite a few times a year and invites me… he brings a lot of his kids friends too… one kid who we had never met until is sitting in the third row of the SUV. We are driving up the parking structure when he looks up and says “I feel blahahahhwww!!!” He projectile vomits from the third row to the first and sprays that **** like he’s a rainbird. Me and my two buddies look at each other in a panic that you’ve never seen… wtf do we do now? No wives… this isn’t any of our kids. One of my buddies becomes a hero and says get the kid out and try and clean them up and he will park the car… he finds some paper towels and tries to get as much out as he can… dry heaving the whole time. Gives up and leaves the windows down in the garage.

So the rest of the night my rich friend is trying to get his car guy to come swap out the car and take it for cleaning… they guy is in Reno… we are out of luck. We call the kids parents and they inform us he gets car sick a lot… something that you should tell people before they take your kid and throw him in the back of an suv and have them stare at phones and **** for 30 minutes. We tell the kid no food cuz we don’t want him throwing up. The parents would not come to pick him up… insisting he is fine. The little bastard sneaks some food and is throwing up in the trash can in the suite like 2 minutes later. This time we tell the parent to come get him.

The ride home was horrible… it stunk so bad. We left the windows down the whole ride home… on the freeway… it was January. My buddy had the car cleaned like 10 times and shampooed the carpet like 5-6 times… still felt like he could smell it… he literally gave up and sold the car.

It was the worst night of my life.
LOL ,. It’s that bad he needs to sell the car? Wow… haha..

Seemed like the kings got a really nice whistle in the last 5 minutes of the 4th quarter.

Last edited:
Anybody know who the Borat looking dude on the front left wearing a bullet proof vest, big headphones and shades is? He was acting sketchy all game.

g4d0vlbmr6ua1.jpg

Anybody know who the Borat looking dude on the front left wearing a bullet proof vest, big headphones and shades is? He was acting sketchy all game.

g4d0vlbmr6ua1.jpg
It’s Dr. Disrespect, a streamer from YouTube. The whole outfit is his gimmick, he usually attends a lot of 49er games.

Bahahaha what an entertaining game!

I hope the Lakers take this. Memphis could use some humble pie. I feel like they got too good too fast.

I remember talking to some friends before the playoffs began saying if Davis can stay healthy, the Lakers could be a dangerous team. I’d never want to play a champ like Lebron as his team is finally finding itself. Glad that held true. This could be a really fun series. Health is going to be a huge issue (if it hasn’t already. Morant looked hurt at the end and we all know Davis gets hurt every other quarter).

Last edited: