What's new

2023 Trade Rumors and Gossip Involving the Jazz

I'm not sure how you could have watched those early season games and come to a different conclusion, but ok I guess.
The games he didn't play in?

Worst part about Jazzfanz is the constant rehashing of bad takes.
Agreed. Well that and responding to a poster with no rebuttal or counterpoint or additional info.

Most fans around the league don't think Ochai deserved the minutes he got even when he started getting minutes.
Untrue, actually most fans around the league thought he should have gotten more minutes all season.

I’m lukewarm on Hendricks, but even I would feel disappointed if it takes 3-4 guys getting injured/traded for him to earn minutes. Hendricks will play. He’s better than that.

Ochai is the 6’5 Hendricks and Hendricks is the 6’10 Ochai. It’s only interesting if he’s 6’10.

Agreed. Well that and responding to a poster with no rebuttal or counterpoint or additional info.

I've just already been through it all before, it's just really annoying to have to keep saying the same things over and over. Go look at the games where he did play, he looked lost and uncomfortable. I just really don't understand the point of saying otherwise.

I’m lukewarm on Hendricks, but even I would feel disappointed if it takes 3-4 guys getting injured/traded for him to earn minutes. Hendricks will play. He’s better than that.

Ochai is the 6’5 Hendricks and Hendricks is the 6’10 Ochai. It’s only interesting if he’s 6’10.
Yeah, if Ochai got any ****ing stocks.

Last edited:
. Go look at the games where he did play,
Serious question. How the **** do I do that? Who was he playing with? What kind of looks was he getting? We're the games close when he played or was it in garbage time? I would assume players won't look as good when they don't get consistent minutes and when they play garbage time with horrible teammates. Especially a player whose style is like Ochai (off ball 3 and D guy)

Serious question. How the **** do I do that? Who was he playing with? What kind of looks was he getting? We're the games close when he played or was it in garbage time? I would assume players won't look as good when they don't get consistent minutes and when they play garbage time with horrible teammates. Especially a player whose style is like Ochai (off ball 3 and D guy)

You can watch all the games on league pass. You might be able to find some full game replays on YouTube.

He mostly played in garbage time, where I'm very lenient in my analysis. It wasn't like he was just missing shots though, he looked like he didn't know where he was supposed to be on the court. It was even more obvious as a 3&D guy.

He had a few games where he got actual rotation minutes and he looked just as bad and lost as he did in garbage time.

I didn't watch him in the GLeague, but from what I understand he didn't do anything there to show he was an NBA player at first. Only Hardy saw him in practice, where he decided he wasn't ready.

What evidence is there that he was ready to play. How can people possibly say they saw something that Hardy didn't? It's just an annoying argument.

You can watch all the games on league pass. You might be able to find some full game replays on YouTube.

He mostly played in garbage time, where I'm very lenient in my analysis. It wasn't like he was just missing shots though, he looked like he didn't know where he was supposed to be on the court. It was even more obvious as a 3&D guy.

He had a few games where he got actual rotation minutes and he looked just as bad and lost as he did in garbage time.

I didn't watch him in the GLeague, but from what I understand he didn't do anything there to show he was an NBA player at first. Only Hardy saw him in practice, where he decided he wasn't ready.

What evidence is there that he was ready to play. How can people possibly say they saw something that Hardy didn't? It's just an annoying argument.
He’s a surefire starter and a building block… completely untouchable… how dare you.

Maybe I’m off my rocker, but I thought Ochai looked great (for a rookie) the 2nd half of the year when he got consistent playing time. I don’t recall ever really thinking, “wtf is he doing” with him. Seems like the player who resulted in the most wtf moments for me was Olynyk. But yeah, I for one, thought Ochai looked like a serviceable starter (which is huge for a rookie) the last few months of the season.