What's new

2023 Trade Rumors and Gossip Involving the Jazz

Among the things Tony Jones mentioned on radio interview today:
  • His own (personal) preference for Jazz at PG is Austin Reaves; would offer max. But thinks Lakers are going to match anything offered.
  • Strongly thinks Jazz top priority is more playmaking at this point
  • Again emphasized positional length for all positions (though threw out a few name for PG possibilities without much length)
  • Said Jazz had removed Cam Whitmore from draft board (I'm personally interpreting this as the Jazz felt Whitmore, GG would be better as "second draft" options than being the team to draft them initially)
  • Confirmed that Jarace Walker was higher on Jazz's board than Hendricks; that George was higher than Jordan Hawkins
Indy would have no reason to trade back with us if we're trading up for Walker (who I think is a great fit there).

I certainly like the idea of FVV. He's a great player and has all the intangibles, but he takes bad shots and he's a liability in the playoffs with his size. It's such an easy pass for the Jazz at this point, especially if you're in a bidding war with the Rockets

I certainly like the idea of FVV. He's a great player and has all the intangibles, but he takes bad shots and he's a liability in the playoffs with his size. It's such an easy pass for the Jazz at this point, especially if you're in a bidding war with the Rockets

He got a vote for Finals MVP once.

Among the things Tony Jones mentioned on radio interview today:
  • His own (personal) preference for Jazz at PG is Austin Reaves; would offer max. But thinks Lakers are going to match anything offered.
  • Strongly thinks Jazz top priority is more playmaking at this point
  • Again emphasized positional length for all positions (though threw out a few name for PG possibilities without much length)
  • Said Jazz had removed Cam Whitmore from draft board (I'm personally interpreting this as the Jazz felt Whitmore, GG would be better as "second draft" options than being the team to draft them initially)
  • Confirmed that Jarace Walker was higher on Jazz's board than Hendricks; that George was higher than Jordan Hawkins
I wonder if the consensus 1-8, less Whitmore were their top 7 and maybe add Bilal to their top 10 board?

If you really want him... then keep digging in. It is clear DA reads and does the anti-Cy (all in jest my friend.)

Does everyone have one of those guys that every time you watch them they play out of their mind? Frequency illusion. FVF is one of those guys for me. Tears the **** up. Based on that alone, I would give him 3/110 and @YoungJefe's mom.

Does everyone have one of those guys that every time you watch them they play out of their mind? Frequency illusion. FVF is one of those guys for me. Tears the **** up. Based on that alone, I would give him 3/110 and @YoungJefe's mom.
Hearsky is obsessed with me, it's rather odd really.

Still pushing your narratives about Rudy being a top 10 player and/or the Wolves are legitimate title contenders?

Let’s be real here. Ochai’s minutes going up had less to do with trust and more to do with Clarkson/Sexton being out and Beasley being trade.
Damn it’s getting hard to be #1 Ochai Hater.