17. Tyson - 4.6
18. Missi 4.6
19. Furphy 4.5
20. Dunn 4.3
21. Collier 3.9
22. Jones 3.4
23. Williams 2.3

hoop-explorer.com

Portsmouth starts tomorrow. Usually at least one guy stands out as being a legit prospect.
Not exactly the big names of this draft, but here are the players competing at the Portsmouth Invitational this year.

I'd also point out Mexico City actually has fans attend games, games arent blowouts, and the elevation is nearly double that of SLC.

After watching the Lewis highlights I would probably put him in the 30-40 range. Has a lot of nice role player qualities w/ a solid body and athleticism. Can really shoot on open shots and has the tools to be a good defender. You wish he was a year younger, will have turned 20 shortly after the season starts. Still he's younger than Buzelis and he didnt look outmatched when they matched up.

After watching the Lewis highlights I would probably put him in the 30-40 range. Has a lot of nice role player qualities w/ a solid body and athleticism. Can really shoot on open shots and has the tools to be a good defender. You wish he was a year younger, will have turned 20 shortly after the season starts. Still he's younger than Buzelis and he didnt look outmatched when they matched up.
He is the type of guy that we should be taking as many swings at as possible. All of a sudden it looks like there is going to be a pretty big stock of long athletic wings to choose from with our late 1st and early 2nd pick.

How would you guys feel about Little and the suns first which could be 21-23 for 32? The Suns really want to bring back Royce and this saves them a decent chunk of luxury tax money to do it. Little has 3 more years on his contract but only around 7mil a year.

Counter-intuitive approach but more picks near the middle of draft the better. More swings, especially if you don't know where the star will emerge from.

How would you guys feel about Little and the suns first which could be 21-23 for 32? The Suns really want to bring back Royce and this saves them a decent chunk of luxury tax money to do it. Little has 3 more years on his contract but only around 7mil a year.

I could see the Jazz package their late picks a) because they don't really need 3 more rookies next year, and b) because they really need a 2-way big and there will be a few available in the 20s. Even someone who can catch the ball and finish with touch from 5 - 8 feet would be a pleasant change. PHX's pick in the early 20s might be gettable.

Last edited: