3. Sheppard
4. Castle
5. Buzelis
6. Clingan
7. Williams
8. Topic
9. Holland
10. ?

Who would you take at 10 if the board played out like this?

For the Jazz I would take Carter and be extremely excited about that, but I would secretly wonder if we missed out on Knecht, Dillingham, or McCain.

1. Sarr
2. Risacher
3. Sheppard
4. Castle
5. Buzelis
6. Clingan
7. Williams
8. Topic
9. Holland
10. ?

Who would you take at 10 if the board played out like this?
Knecht, easily. Knecht obviously has great size and length at the guard spot (6'6, 6'9 wingspan) and is a very good shooter at all three levels. Defense is his biggest weakness right now, but his size and above-average athleticism suggest that he should be able to make some improvements in that area. I think he'd be a great fit for Jazz and Hardy seems like just the type of coach to get the most out of him.

I've been saying this since a couple hundred pages in this thread.
Its part of why I went back and looked at the tape. I caught a few portions of his games on tv and he was either bad or meh in the portions I saw. When I saw the athletic and wingspan testing I wanted to do another quick look and it really just jumps out at you. You also mentioned the tough shots he takes and yeah... its seems there is a lot of step back off the dribble contested stuff. His form is kinda wonky... but it does remind me of Quickley how its kind of out in front of him. He has a lot of super clean makes and puts a lot of air under the ball. I think I believe.

It could be a good fit with Key too... not that that is the only concern but two kinda combo guards might be okay. Both should shoot it well. Carter should be a dawg defender. I think he's a safe pick with some upside.

Dadiet and Nunez play in 15 minutes in what could be their last game of the season. Dadiet has averaged about 17 mpg in the series, so dont expect too much, but he has averaged just over 10 PPG in those minutes, so he has been scoring very efficiently when given the ball.

Dadiet only played 5 minutes in the 1st half and Nunez got the start. I think the team just doest trust Dadiet's defense at this stage.

Hard to see Nunez having NBA success given he's neither a shooter or a great finisher, but he can run a team. If I was drafting after 40 and wanted to stash a guy, he'd be a target. 30-40 you can probably do better in terms of % chance at having a NBA career.

Holland interview had me dying at moments.

KOC: "What NBA move from a player would you download if you could?"

Holland: "The Damian Lillard hard dribble side step jumper, I feel like Im good at shooting off the dribble"

The lack of self-awareness can be astonishing among players who cant shoot but are convinced they can.
If we draft him I’ll have to be committed on grounds I’ll be a danger to myself and others.

Or he just wants to be a PG and not put in a tertiary development role
Oh it’s that too. I think he’s saying no to everyone except Wiz, SA, and Utah in the top 10. I think I’d get really picky too if I saw my name being mocked to Charlotte and Detroit.

Process of elimination though I think he’s trying to get to SA or maybe Utah with some of these comments. I doubt he wants to go to the Wiz and I doubt he wants to slide out of the top 10. He’s manipulating the system and I’m here for it. More guys should.