What's new

8.9 Earthquake hits Japan.

godzilla_poster_430.jpg

Go try and be cute somewhere else you ****ing idiot.

I guess most those people don't consider dropping two H bombs on Japan as fair payback for Pearl Harbor?

I guess they didn't really cover that in the Ben Affleck movie.

I guess most those people don't consider dropping two H bombs on Japan as fair payback for Pearl Harbor?

I guess they didn't really cover that in the Ben Affleck movie.

People still do and say some amazing things. I would love to hear what Buttars, Beck, and Hannity have to say about this.

Good effort.

B+

You're being way too generous. In a thread about the tragedy that is Japan right now, Thriller politicized it to a level that Al Sharpton would be proud of.

Thriller likes to use Rosie O'Donnell comparisons. Here's one for him. Thriller is a douche bag large enough to successfully use...

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, some epic "holy crap how can people be this dumb" level morons on that facebook grouping.

Go run another red light bitch. You're more important than the rest of society. Clearly...

Does this tirade have a point? I've never seen another person so concerned with my driving habits. It's like you're gunning to be the AAA Goodie Goodie Bitch of the Year®.

Oh I get it, you were one of those people who compared Facebook to Pearl Harbor and are now butthurt about it. No wonder why you took such offense.

Last edited:
I see this event has clearly made several people insane on this very forum. Although, their original level of sanity may have already been in question.

Still, that is horrifying stuff. If you take a look at the aftershock records, there's essentially another 5.0 or so aftershock in the same region about every 20 minutes, for the past 2 days.

They live on the southern tip of Hokkaido. My sister-in-law said they were evacuated but nothing happened to their home. The train station in downtown of their city had water in front of it though.

Reading through the facebook posters I saw the one who said this was payback for nuking Pearl Harbor. Some people seriously have no clue.

Comic relief = making fun/light of their situation. Quit trying to make it into something acceptable and apologize.

You're trying to convince that laughing at their expense isn't so bad??? Shut the **** up.

- Craig